Universal Backup Proxy

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
shaner4042

Universal Backup Proxy

Post by shaner4042 »

Hey Martin,

Was curious if there was any way to set a universal backup proxy for all accounts to use if the main proxy fails. I noticed if you open up the settings tab for each individual account, there is an option to 'attempt proxies if main proxy fails', but I'd like to be able to set a list of a few private proxies as backups for all of my accounts if possible. Doing this for each individual account would take forever since I have thousands. Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Universal Backup Proxy

Post by martin@rootjazz »

No bulk way to do that exists. Although I am not sure it is such a good idea as is better to keep on the same IP and not use same IP as other accounts.
shaner4042

Post by shaner4042 »

Generally I would think the same, based on my experience w/ other social media sites, however, I have been running about 500 accounts per private proxy that I own and they have been working flawlessly the past couple months. Maybe SoundCloud doesn't have good detection for multiple accounts running via private proxies? Issues for me arise with the rest of my accounts, which are run via public proxies, which inevitably go dead/blacklisted after a while and that's where I run into issues. I thought maybe by specifying my list of 10 - 15 private proxies as potential backup would limit these issues without putting too much more load on them.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, if you are aware of potential risks. I'll add a bulk way to do it. I will try for this week but am behind as am sort of on holiday (well the wife has gone away on holiday, I am on "holiday" looking after kids all day.... :roll:
shaner4042

Post by shaner4042 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:ok, if you are aware of potential risks. I'll add a bulk way to do it. I will try for this week but am behind as am sort of on holiday (well the wife has gone away on holiday, I am on "holiday" looking after kids all day.... :roll:
Haha! I appreciate it Martin. No rush. Try and enjoy your time :lol:
shaner4042

Post by shaner4042 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:ok, if you are aware of potential risks. I'll add a bulk way to do it. I will try for this week but am behind as am sort of on holiday (well the wife has gone away on holiday, I am on "holiday" looking after kids all day.... :roll:
Just giving a quick reminder on this it being mid-week. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

As you said "no rush" it got put to the back of the pile. But the wife is back tomorrow so will be back to normal working hours. Will be a few days of catch up, but should be back on top of things by early next week
shaner4042

Post by shaner4042 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:As you said "no rush" it got put to the back of the pile. But the wife is back tomorrow so will be back to normal working hours. Will be a few days of catch up, but should be back on top of things by early next week
No problem. Thanks Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will include this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin