Creating accounts, posting Avatar issue

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Creating accounts, posting Avatar issue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

JasperJones wrote:Hey Martin,

Yes. I used that hotmail account to create lots of accounts. I doubled checked by going into Options>Pop and IMAP>Let Devices and Apps Use Pop.

I also created another emails, enabled Pop, and created 2 accounts and both failed the verification (emails could not be found). When trying to reverificate, same error regarding pop3 settings not correct.

Thanks
Export this account (if you don't mind) and email it to me. I will check the pop settings / the account and see what happens on attempts to login to the pop server for email retrieval

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

some updates for unverified accounts form and processing

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html
shaner4042

Post by shaner4042 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
shaner4042 wrote:I am also having the same issue when attempting to re-verify. The action immediately fails saying could not load pop settings. I noticed SCM was saving the pop settings for each account and repeating the mail server instead of including the port #.

Couldn't load Pop3Settings: email@outlook.com,password,pop-mail.outlook.com,pop-mail.outlook.com,true

Maybe this is the issue?
That would certainly cause it to fail, let me check, if you have logs of this, please submit
I had this problem when using the catchall method to create accounts. If the process successfully created the specified # of accounts, it could successfully verify at the end of the process. But if for some reason the process failed mid-way through and I had to manually re-verify accounts, it would come up with that error of repeating the mail server. I noticed that the example Jasper gave you had the exact same error msg as me with the repeated mail server instead of port #.

Here is logs: 80054
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

shaner4042 wrote:
martin@rootjazz wrote:
shaner4042 wrote:I am also having the same issue when attempting to re-verify. The action immediately fails saying could not load pop settings. I noticed SCM was saving the pop settings for each account and repeating the mail server instead of including the port #.

Couldn't load Pop3Settings: email@outlook.com,password,pop-mail.outlook.com,pop-mail.outlook.com,true

Maybe this is the issue?
That would certainly cause it to fail, let me check, if you have logs of this, please submit
I had this problem when using the catchall method to create accounts. If the process successfully created the specified # of accounts, it could successfully verify at the end of the process. But if for some reason the process failed mid-way through and I had to manually re-verify accounts, it would come up with that error of repeating the mail server. I noticed that the example Jasper gave you had the exact same error msg as me with the repeated mail server instead of port #.

Here is logs: 80054
so it only occurs if you try and reverify. Do you provide a file that matches the email to the pop settings? or do you just click verify as the accounts already have the POP settings stored?

I have a feeling you cannot actually reverify catchall accounts, because of the special code for logging into a specific account and extracting multiple emails...

will check logs
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

fix the setting popsettings port as server