Stream Actions Deleted

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
joeybad47

Stream Actions Deleted

Post by joeybad47 »

Hey,

My computer lost power the other night and when I rebooted it along with my several instances of SCM, I noticed that all my previously created stream actions had been deleted from the processors across all databases, totaling about 50+ stream actions across 5 separate databases. Strangely it is only the stream actions that were lost, whereas all other actions (like,comment,etc) where still saved and ready to go as per scheduled in the processor.

Just wondering if you had any suggestions on how to recover these actions seeing as rescheduling them at the proper times and rates would be almost impossible for me. Unfortunately I have not backed up my databases recently seeing as I only usually do so before testing updates. Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Stream Actions Deleted

Post by martin@rootjazz »

go here
C:\Users\martin\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Soundcloud Manager\database\DbAction\DbActionStream

zip up all files and email it to be

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
I'll see if I can find out why they are not appearing
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

The folder is actually completely empty. I think I may have found the issue though. Ever since I updated to the most recent version of SCM, when scheduling stream actions w/ proxies, I specify X number of repeats every X hours, but it seems to be ignoring this now and just completing all streams in one go, hence the reason I thought they had deleted. For example, I will specify 250 streams to repeat 3 times every 24 hours, but when the process starts it finishes all 750 plays right away instead of 3 increments of 250 every 24 hours.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, that is strange. The stream code hasn't been changed for a long time. What you describe sounds like it it would be caused by me "improving" something and screwing it up causing the database file to not load.

As to the repeats error, again sounds strange.

Can you detail EXACTLY how you set up the action.

i.e.
open app
goto streams
enter track url
specify num: 250
specify repeat x

etc

so I can test EXACTLY what you do, please detail everything after going to the STREAMS tab, until you click to create the action.
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

Play Increaser Tab
Specify URL: https://soundcloud.com/marcoooo-makeitb ... -type-beat
Specify 500 plays
Pause after play unchecked
Specify proxy list from proxy success log
Use scheduler (not daily run) to schedule play action at x time/date
Specify repeat every 21 hours with 6 repeats
Click play, create action

I've been scheduling play actions this way since I bought SCM and never seemed to have an issue. Seems odd this just arose. It's happening in all my instances of the program as well.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

not your issue, but you need to update as SC made changes breaking all track functionality

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Regards,
Martin
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:not your issue, but you need to update as SC made changes breaking all track functionality

Thanks for the update
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

joeybad47 wrote:Play Increaser Tab
Specify URL: https://soundcloud.com/marcoooo-makeitb ... -type-beat
Specify 500 plays
Pause after play unchecked
Specify proxy list from proxy success log
Use scheduler (not daily run) to schedule play action at x time/date
Specify repeat every 21 hours with 6 repeats
Click play, create action

I've been scheduling play actions this way since I bought SCM and never seemed to have an issue. Seems odd this just arose. It's happening in all my instances of the program as well.
Working correctly for me. I followed your instructions exactly (I loaded in private proxies) and had to click the checkbox to see the repeat options.

I am on the latest version

For example, I will specify 250 streams to repeat 3 times every 24 hours, but when the process starts it finishes all 750 plays right away instead of 3 increments of 250 every 24 hours.
so you set 250 plays.
then the action, repeats and runs instantly without rescheduling by the X hours? or does just one action run but makes 750 plays?

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:

Repeat your instructions, but specify 2 plays instead of 500
run the action

if the problem occurs, submit logs

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

Ok I realize now that the stream actions are in fact deleting when SCM is closed and re-opened. I created a stream action as you requested. It completed 1 out of the 12 repeats I specified, and then scheduled a repeat action 1 hour later, as specified. I closed and repopened the instance of SCM and the waiting action had disappeared.

Logs: 39402
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

let me test that