Posting Comments: Failed

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
logos123

Re: Posting Comments: Failed

Post by logos123 »

You were right, re-validation is necessary.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

logos123 wrote:You were right, re-validation is necessary.
Your issue is due to there being no comments left to use in the action. Create a new action (not redo existing action) and it should be fine.

As to everyone else, sorry for lack of reply last few days, have been offline due to network issues. But as hinted at, Soundcloud have now stopped unverified accounts from commenting (and posting profile pictures and maybe other things - I don't know).

However, VERIFIED accounts should still be able to comment. From now on, for your commenting accounts you will need to create VERIFIED ACCOUNTS (with an email).

There is no way around this, there is nothing that can be done SCM side, Soundcloud have changed the rules.
peter22

Post by peter22 »

I checked my soundcloud with one of my accounts, and i saw that some of them were unverified. But i cannot understand this, in SCM all my accounts are showen as verified : true.

My Problem is that i dont have the pop3 Settings for these accounts. Is is possible to add the alternative email in the accounts with SCM? Cause i know that you can add a alternative e-mail in the Soundcloud Account and resend the confirmation. Maybe this option should be added to the UPDATE User Section with the pop settings.

I hope Martin can help! I got about much accounts, and that would be a pain in the ass to verify them manually... :o
this is very urgent please help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Did SCM create the accounts for you? Or did you import them? If you import the accounts SCM assumes they are verified.

As for adding a new email to accounts, I will check it out to see how it works on SC
peter22

Post by peter22 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:Did SCM create the accounts for you? Or did you import them? If you import the accounts SCM assumes they are verified.

As for adding a new email to accounts, I will check it out to see how it works on SC
I have imported some and created my own. the problem is that i cannot find a gmail or yahoo bot like Superhac, so i could easy create new accounts. now iam checking by hand all accounts, since 11hours.. :lol:
peter22

Post by peter22 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:

hey martin, any news here?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

yes, been in the testing branch for a week or so

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Sorry I didn't update this thread, I did try and find it, but as the thread title is "posting comments: failed". I didn't have much chance of finding it :(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

check the UPDATE ACCOUNTS tab btw, you can specify the email, or pass in POP details for later verification
peter22

Post by peter22 »

Great thank you !!!!
peter22

Post by peter22 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:check the UPDATE ACCOUNTS tab btw, you can specify the email, or pass in POP details for later verification
I have succesfully changed the mails with the UPDATE ACCOUNT Tab. But how i can verificate them now? cause they are all listed as verified in the list?