Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
pavetheway

Post by pavetheway »

In the last couple of days, avatars have failed to upload to the accounts I'm creating. Did something change in the Matrix?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Avatar uploads failing...

Post by martin@rootjazz »

unverified accounts cannot upload avatars or comment any more. Soundcloud changed the rules
k300m

Post by k300m »

I was going to open a post about it , but lucky me I noticed this one. (next time will search too for sure) but:
@Martin: it's a good idea to put such things as sticky for a period of time, 1-2 weeks. in other words, each time there is a critical issue in soundcloud that affects the accounts activities/creation then it's a good idea to put this as sticky because then it will save for many users and you lots of time and less posts I believe.
this is extra tip: if you can send a notification about such "disasters" for your customers by email then it will be fantastic, just if that doesn't cost you anything for sure.

now it's time to find a solution for this shit.

any recommendations ? because I never verified any account until today , in the last 12 months.

cheers
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

it will save for many users and you lots of time and less posts I believe.
I wouldn't be so sure by the amount of users who haven't seen the READ BEFORE SUBMITTING ISSUE sticky :)

But you're right, a sticky would have potentially been useful