2Captcha Doesn't Work. Browser Login Shows No Captcha

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Drizzza

2Captcha Doesn't Work. Browser Login Shows No Captcha

Post by Drizzza »

I'm just trying to create some accounts over here, threw some money at 2captcha, made 500 non-validated bots with 2captcha and another program rotating my ip every 3 minutes. 411 of the bots failed for log-in because the captcha was not found and I cannot see the recaptcha dialog box whatsoever when I try to use the Browser Login to generate cookies.

How else can I generate the cookies if I can't log into the accounts in any way thru Soundcloud Manager?
Drizzza

Re: 2Captcha Doesn't Work. Browser Login Shows No Captcha

Post by Drizzza »

*Update*

I've found due to my stupidity I forgot to check if the account even was created properly and it turns out that " This E-mail is already in use "
so does that mean that when creating non-validated bots that they could be pulling e-mails already in use? How are these e-mails pulled in the first place?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If you mean non verified accounts, then the email should be generated randomly by using the list of names that come with the program in the data folder of the program files.

Let me check on how the random emails are generated and add more and randomness, perhaps just over the years and all the people generating fake emails it has exhausted the possibilities...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The random email should also randomly append some numbers onto the email. Which I find it hard to believe all your accounts triggered the "email in use" warning.

Do you still have the logs?