Can't Favorite A Set

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
hovdeliani

Can't Favorite A Set

Post by hovdeliani »

Hi Martin,

Currently, is there any way to just Favorite a set? Currently, you can only favorite individual tracks or you can insert a path to a list of urls for the entire set. However, there is a Favorite button for just a Set that you can Favorite. Is this possible to do in SCM or is this a feature you could add?

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Can't Favorite A Set

Post by martin@rootjazz »

you should be able to. What happens when you try?

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
goto MASS LIKE tab
enter a set URL
run the action

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
hovdeliani

Post by hovdeliani »

No, it's not possible. When I try to insert a set url the program gives an error that says: "Please enter a valid track url or a pathway to a list of urls"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

strange, that shouldn't happen. One moment and I will check. Maybe something has changed on SC related to sets somewhere / somehow
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Working fine here.

What set URL are you trying to use? Email it in if you don't want it public:

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
What version of the software are you using?

HELP > ABOUT

Regards,
Martin
hovdeliani

Post by hovdeliani »

Sorry Martin...

But this feature has still not been fixed. When I goto to Mass Liking, Reposting, etc. module and insert a set url, I still get the same error message.

Check out the screenshot displaying this error here: https://ibb.co/cPxmGa

Can you please finally fix this? I've been waiting 6 months for you to fix this feature. The only alternative is to literally enter each track url of the set and setup Favorites, Reposts, Comments, and Plays for each and every track in the set. I'd really appreciate it and it would make life a whole lot easier if we could Favorite just the SET URL instead of having to do all the work for each track in the url. I know you said it's working on your end but I have my doubts. Feel free to post a screenshot if you'd like to prove me wrong but this feature has never worked in the 2 years I've owned your software.

Thanks alot in advance for your attention to this bug. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hovdeliani wrote:

Can you please finally fix this? I've been waiting 6 months for you to fix this feature
Not really 6 months when you don't reply to the thread. I replied it is working here and asked for additional info: Set URL, logs ID, version you are using

Infact, I would say you have been waiting 1 day. You posted on the 10th. I replied multiple times from the 10th to the 11th asking more information than nothing. Things cannot be fixed if you don't provide me with the information requested.

So to fix it, I need that information.

update
https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
attempt like a set
attempt repost a set

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
hovdeliani

Post by hovdeliani »

LOG ID: 21781

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

your logs are empty!

Are you using a config to not store logs? Or did you not run the action after clearing logs as above?
hovdeliani

Post by hovdeliani »

I did everything you said to do in order. You told me to delete all the logs before I ran the task and submitted the new error log. That's what I did. :shock: