Proxies Not Working

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Fatbeets123

Proxies Not Working

Post by Fatbeets123 »

Hey Martin,

I've been trying to Increase plays on a few tracks, but for some reason all I'm getting is attempts until eventually I get unkown errors with status code 1. Probably the weirdest part is that some of the actions now go through. Just 3/35 plays at the moment. I've checked the proxies and they are working, so I'm wondering what could be happening when some of the proxies let plays go through and some don't when they all seem to be alright. Could their be anything on soundcloud's side? I've checked with my proxy provider and gotten a new list of fresh proxies just two days ago.

Ryan
Fatbeets123

Re: Proxies Not Working

Post by Fatbeets123 »

Nevermind I resolved it. Definitely the proxies.

Side note: do you know of any good bulk proxies sites now that this one is not working for me?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Proxies Not Working

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Not bulk if you mean cheap. Bulk if you mean buy lots and get reduction from $2 per proxy to $1.50 maybe.

I haven't tried, but some say good things about storm proxies. Although have heard some bad as well. If they have a trial / refund period might be something to check out