Follow

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Follow

Post by martin@rootjazz »

re DMs send to same user.

I''ll test and report back shortly
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

no problems with message user once here.

I created a text file of 3 users, messaged them
tried to message them again and it didn't.

Your issue must be something else. Could you run the above test (using a text file) and see if that works for you
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Well it works lol. Dunno why I had problems with this before. It was a little bit long time ago, maybe I have reinstalled the SCM from that time or didn't use 'message user once' funcionality, don't know...

Anyways, another weird thing came up

So I was messaging people from different accounts today, with big pauses of course, on 4 accounts simultaneously (4 threads).
It went well, but after few hours SCM was returning errors to each actions that profiles were suspended from the messaging action (not the first time, so I thought: well, I wanted to message to many people so I hit the spam filter)

BUT when I logged on all of these profiles, I didn't have any problem with messaging even new profiles manually, so my profiles haven't been banned tho. But SCM acts like they were suspended and I can't do the message action on these profiles until 8th april 2 pm. I tried to start this action once again after messaging manually, and it still returns an error that action cannot be performed due to profile being suspended. Do you have any idea on that?

PS. And im waiting for that update of Artist filter on scraper :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bartekef wrote:Well it works lol. Dunno why I had problems with this before. It was a little bit long time ago, maybe I have reinstalled the SCM from that time or didn't use 'message user once' funcionality, don't know...
Keep an eye on it and let me know if the issue appears again

So I was messaging people from different accounts today, with big pauses of course, on 4 accounts simultaneously (4 threads).
It went well, but after few hours SCM was returning errors to each actions that profiles were suspended from the messaging action (not the first time, so I thought: well, I wanted to message to many people so I hit the spam filter)

BUT when I logged on all of these profiles, I didn't have any problem with messaging even new profiles manually, so my profiles haven't been banned tho. But SCM acts like they were suspended and I can't do the message action on these profiles until 8th april 2 pm. I tried to start this action once again after messaging manually, and it still returns an error that action cannot be performed due to profile being suspended. Do you have any idea on that?
That should only happen when you get the notice from SC saying as much. It might have been a warning, but then a date wouldn't be given for SCM to scrape. Submit your logs as the warning response from SC should have been saved

PS. And im waiting for that update of Artist filter on scraper :)
Am sure it was uploaded and I told you :( Apologies if not

Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Logs: 16833

(I submitted logs 2 times in a small span of time; I think the other one would work fine too)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

{"errors":[{"acknowledge_url":"https://api.soundcloud.com/me/warning/m ... ase":"info: too many messages"}]}
That is what you are getting from Soundcloud. Hence why the programing is blocking in until the date.

Ignoring these is not a good idea.

However, I will add a way for you to remove blocks should you wish from the accounts popup form
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Yeah this is the message I get, but why do I get it on SCM, while 2 minutes after I can send messages manually, like I never have been banned?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Bartekef wrote:Yeah this is the message I get, but why do I get it on SCM, while 2 minutes after I can send messages manually, like I never have been banned?
Look at the WARNING_LEVEL element, it says "info". It isn't an actual ban, just a warning. I guess as the bot got this message and then STOPPED you are not blocked. You do a couple of things manually you are ok. But if you started to post manually like the bot does, sooner rather than later you will get the actual ban.

I think this is good. If you get a warning in Soundcloud "you are doing too much, please stop" you will stop. You won't keep pushing on to a block. So SC knows they warned you and listened and stopped. Bots will probably just keep going on until the block, so multiple black marks on your account.
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Yeah fact, straight up!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

remove (all action) blocks for account link added to account details form