Failed login

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
dankje

Failed login

Post by dankje »

I'm assuming that anytime with any action, when SCM tries to login to an account and fails, we get an X in the failed login column. This is not true. I think that the only way to get this X is when you do an account update.

Account updates go into one processes. That can take SCM hours if you have a lot of accounts. Or it can take you a long time if you let SCM update the accounts in batches.

The fastest way would be "checking messages." That's a very quick process and you can have hundreds of account's done in minutes. But after checking for messages, I have a lot of fails but non show in my account view.

Can you have a look at this?

Tnx

Ps Why goes the multiple accounts update into one batch process?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Failed login

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If there is any action you want to run next, even if you have a lot of waiting actions, you can right click and select RUN NEXT. This will flag the action that it should be run next

Checking messages should not run any quicker than login. AS when you check messages the account has to log in and then check messages, so infact is doing more.

But after checking for messages, I have a lot of fails but non show in my account view.

Can you have a look at this?
I will check as it should X it if it fail. I will get back to you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dankje

Post by dankje »

martin@rootjazz wrote:If there is any action you want to run next, even if you have a lot of waiting actions, you can right click and select RUN NEXT. This will flag the action that it should be run next
if you want to update your accounts,you select the accounts you want to update. Let's say you have 100 and you want to update them all. You click update account and you go to process. There will only be one process that wants to check 100 accounts. It will happen 1 by 1 and there is no way to speed that up. No clicking next or adding more threads will or even could help. It's a batch process...if that makes sense.

screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ejo9j8

So i wonder why these accounts can not be checked the same way as we let them follow, unfollow or any other activity that creates a separate process for each account?

tnx for the update.
logos123

Post by logos123 »

Half of the accounts still wont log in. Proxies are working fine and the accounts are not banned.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

logos123 wrote:Half of the accounts still wont log in. Proxies are working fine and the accounts are not banned.

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
run a VALIDATE LOGIN action for an account that doesn't log in

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dankje wrote:
martin@rootjazz wrote:If there is any action you want to run next, even if you have a lot of waiting actions, you can right click and select RUN NEXT. This will flag the action that it should be run next
if you want to update your accounts,you select the accounts you want to update. Let's say you have 100 and you want to update them all. You click update account and you go to process. There will only be one process that wants to check 100 accounts. It will happen 1 by 1 and there is no way to speed that up. No clicking next or adding more threads will or even could help. It's a batch process...if that makes sense.

screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ejo9j8

So i wonder why these accounts can not be checked the same way as we let them follow, unfollow or any other activity that creates a separate process for each account?

tnx for the update.

ahhh ok I understand you now. It isn't multi threading the validation. I will fix and get an update out today
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

You can use the NUM THREADS option at the top of the top to run multiple account validations at the same time.
logos123

Post by logos123 »

log ID 65070