errors when mass commenting

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
soundclouder

errors when mass commenting

Post by soundclouder »

Lately I'm getting a lot of 'LibUtil.ExItemsLeft' errors and the commenting action fails. I have to cancel and restart - and then it works for a couple of comments and then once I get this error it fails again after that and so on...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: errors when mass commenting

Post by martin@rootjazz »

you are specifying to use comments once.

e.g. you request 1000 comments, but provide 800 comments. The action cannot be fulfilled.

This count WILL persist with repeating actions.

so 10 accounts
request 1000 comments
max 100
repeat every 24 hours

thus 10 accounts making 10 comments each (100 a day)
do not reuse comments (you provided 800)
after day 8, there are not comments left to use, so you get that error
soundclouder

Post by soundclouder »

Yes, I know that, but that's clearly not the case. I have 100 comments in the list available, I start comment action and it works for let's say 10 comments, and then after that the error occurs. There are plenty of unused comments left.

Edit: I might have a theory why this is happening:

I have a lot of bad proxies and get a lot of "The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway." when commenting - although it manages to log into the account successfully, don't know why - it just fails to comment, but that's besides the point... I think when these bad-gateway fails happen it marks a comment as 'posted' nonetheless and uses up the fresh comments. When SCM then tries it with the next account there are no comments left after a while.... ?!?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

yeah could be that :)

the comment is pulled from the list and the index incremented.

the process then tries to use it with the account, if fails / succeeds doesn't effect the index of the cursor to pull the next comment.

I have a lot of bad proxies and get a lot of "The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.
clear out the bad proxies and the situation should rectify itself