Promoting 1 account

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
dankje

Promoting 1 account

Post by dankje »

The reason why I'm creating bots is to support 1 account massively and another 2 a bit. I created all accounts by hand and think 2 or 3 hundred is my goal.

Just as in real life, I stay away from incest. :lol:

All my accounts have different proxies.

What all my accounts have in common, is that they are following ( and till now only with a few) my main account.

The other thing they will have in common is that they will repost tracks from my main account and use them into playlists.

The two things in red I need to get right. Could you please explain (or point me to a good article) how I can do this safely?

If I would have to guess, then it's important how many organic followers I have on that main account. Maybe 1 bot for every x amount organic. Each bot that is following the main account can then freely reposts and use the track in play lists.

I would like to solve for x :-) What would be reasonable.

I'm following your advice and take my time for everything. So I see this as a plan in years, rather than weeks or months. My first worry is protecting my main account and bots secondary.

This program has so many options that I'm still testing, while I'm creating accounts. My hope is to have everything steady automated, so I only have to worry about responding to messages. I did see some threads that cover so example settings for full automation.

if you could only answer the few questions in this post i would be grateful.

Important: is there no way for SC to know that I am using the same computer for all these accounts? I understood that Facebook finds a lot of f@ke accounts like that.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Promoting 1 account

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Everything sounds ok. As long as ALL your accounts don't like your main accounts track at the same time.

ie. main account uploads a new track.
all your accounts like it within the space of 10 minutes.

main account uploads a new track next week
same accounts like the track again with 10 minutes.

Apart from that, you'll be fine

Important: is there no way for SC to know that I am using the same computer for all these accounts? I understood that Facebook finds a lot of f@ke accounts like that.
If you are using proxies, no, there is no way.

Facebook detects bots via other methods, but they are the biggest website in the world ever and make billions. Perhaps second only to google. Soundcloud on the other hand makes no money and has been rumoured to be bankrupt.

Is it possible to detect bots, yes basically it is if you know how, what you're looking for. Do they? No. They like the additional users, they like the additional traffic so can push for bigger funding "look we have 100 million accounts and 20 million are active daily"

What they don't say, is that 20% are bots, but it means they can raise millions more in funding.

Don't take the piss, don't annoy users (spam: dms / comments) take things easy, don't be obvious, try and stay under the radar, avoid footprints and if your IP / proxy is clear you'll be ok.

Could this change? Yes, things always change, but for now it is fine
dankje

Re: Promoting 1 account

Post by dankje »

Thanks for that.