Global backup proxies

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
dankje

Global backup proxies

Post by dankje »

Instead of feeding each account a list with backup proxies... a location where accounts can get backup proxies when the main proxie isn't working.

if that's not possible, will the account choose a back up proxies that isn't allocated to another account? This way we can feed the same list of proxies in each account.

Because it's so easy to miss a "check mark" before the accounts, can you make those bright...like red?

Soundclouds makes a difference with uploaded en reposted tracks. Does SCM? can we target reposters?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Global backup proxies

Post by martin@rootjazz »

tbh I don't think it is a good idea. The same with the existing alternative proxies. It is a left over from a few years back when botting soundcloud was a lot easier.

The program will not perform any checks on what proxy it selects regarding other accounts and just grab one at random. It is best, if after a proxy stops working, that you specify exactly the proxy to set, rather than relying on the alt proxies.

I would remove the feature, but it already exists and some use it, even if I think they shouldn't :)
dankje

Post by dankje »

That sound fair enough.

You missed two questions in this i believe
Because. it's so easy to miss a "check mark" before the accounts, can you make those bright...like red?
This is about when you select account. Th check mark can easily be over looked. It would help if it had a different brighter color.
Soundclouds makes a difference with uploaded en reposted tracks. Does SCM? can we target reposters?
Many people never upload tracks. However, they do repost. So ikt would be god to target them. I got the feeling that we can only target on posters and not reposters.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dankje wrote:That sound fair enough.

You missed two questions in this i believe
Because. it's so easy to miss a "check mark" before the accounts, can you make those bright...like red?
This is about when you select account. Th check mark can easily be over looked. It would help if it had a different brighter color.
No, outside my control
Many people never upload tracks. However, they do repost. So ikt would be god to target them. I got the feeling that we can only target on posters and not reposters.
What do you mean? Filter by tracks reposted? you should be able to do that already.
dankje

Post by dankje »

As is understand it, we can follow people who posted tracks. But in SCM, posting a track and reposting a track are different things. I have seen no option for following people who recently reposted.

But if it is there is, than I cannot find it so maybe you can point me in the right direction.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dankje wrote:As is understand it, we can follow people who posted tracks. But in SCM, posting a track and reposting a track are different things. I have seen no option for following people who recently reposted.

But if it is there is, than I cannot find it so maybe you can point me in the right direction.
The program can only do what you can do in soundcloud.

soundcloud allows you to perform a search
"hiphop"
then click "tracks"
then click the filter "uploaded in last day"

Then is no soundcloud search for "has reposted" so no SCM cannot do it.

The best you can do is an SCM filter on a user search.

So run whatever search you want
then add a filter
MIN REPOSTS: 10

and SCM will remove all users with less than 10 reposts.
dankje

Post by dankje »

Yep, I got it