All issues after a days work

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
dankje

All issues after a days work

Post by dankje »

Hi

So I've been setting up the program today. I thought it would be wise to use verified email addresses, so I created 15 mostly in Outlook.com and a few in gmail. My first problem came with the proxies. Not wanting to use the same as everyone, I bought a subscription. The files that i got couldn't be imported. After searching the board I found that the format my files were using was wrong. So I took in total 100 proxies from a CSV file and put them in the correct format Manually IP:PORT. I've been trying to find a way to automate this.

You discussed in two threads that this could be done by going into your CVS with excel and then connect two columns. So the IP is next to the PORT column, and the need to be linked with ":" separating them. if you know where I can find a step by step guide to do this, i would appreciate it. Also, if the scraper could scrape from a file instead of a URL would also be a good idea. Answer here: https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/ ... colon.html

Ok so i had 15 working proxies from the 100 and together with 15 email addresses and user names etc..i started the process. Everything failed. I had made two mistakes myself with an extra dot in an email address and a forgotten capital in a password.

One account was made but verification fail. Logical. the verification email came after an hour or so. It was also in the spam folder.

After repeating the process, another 2 accounts seem to have been created, till now (1 hour later) I didn't receive an confirmation email yet.

My log ID
http://prntscr.com/e84zvw

Here is the thing, I'm not sure how many account I will, be needing. Let's say 50 to 100, I wonder if it wouldn't be faster to do this manually with two people. Even the account that was created had to be edited heavily by me. I just think that we could have done 25 account each in the time i was trying to get this working.

But I could be mistaking and it might be easy after it's set up properly, and I might need a couple of hundred accounts. Things I don't know :lol:

Love to hear from you!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: All issues after a days work

Post by martin@rootjazz »

dankje wrote:So I took in total 100 proxies from a CSV file and put them in the correct format Manually IP:PORT. I've been trying to find a way to automate this.
How were they formatted? Some simple search and replace in a text editor should be all you in need, taking a few seconds

Also, if the scraper could scrape from a file instead of a URL would also be a good idea
Why? The scrape also looks for the same formattings from what I can remember. Eitherway, you could just upload the file to a URL :)

One account was made but verification fail. Logical. the verification email came after an hour or so. It was also in the spam folder.
An hour delay is a long delay, not much the program can do about that.

Also the spam folder, POP does NOT allow the reading of folders, only the inbox. Although a soundcloud mail shouldn't go to spam, but that is an issue for soundcloud and the mail provider - again nothing can be done here about that

Here is the thing, I'm not sure how many account I will, be needing. Let's say 50 to 100, I wonder if it wouldn't be faster to do this manually with two people. Even the account that was created had to be edited heavily by me. I just think that we could have done 25 account each in the time i was trying to get this working.

If you don't need verified accounts, then unverified accounts are a lot easier as do not rely on mails / junk folders nor the mail account allowing you to login via pop. Unverified accounts cannot upload tracks / DM, but is the only limitation

But I could be mistaking and it might be easy after it's set up properly, and I might need a couple of hundred accounts. Things I don't know :lol:
that is your call, if you decide it is worth the time.
dankje

Post by dankje »

Thanks for this.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

let me know any more questions :)