Creating Accounts and Proxies for Mass Likes

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
JasperJones

Creating Accounts and Proxies for Mass Likes

Post by JasperJones »

Hey everyone,

I just purchased the software yesterday and learning to use it. What is the best way to go for creating accounts? Should I purchase a domain and create emails that way? If so where do you suggest on doing this?

I created a few email accounts (gmail) using SoundCloud Manager and obviously they are not verified. I assume these accounts will be disabled quickly? Also if I use those accounts for likes, the likes will disappear after the accounts are banned?

If I were to buy Email accounts where do you suggest buying these accounts?

When it comes to mass like I receive this error
"* WARNING - Forcing 10 minute pause
This can happen if you did Too many things, too quickly. Or used too many accounts on the same IP / proxy

Please review your actions and settings and make sure

Set good random pause values: (there is no rush, take your time, pause 1-5 minutes perhaps
How many items are you trying to process in a time period? last hour, last day, last week
***********************"
I will assume it's because I am using my IP address. Is there a setting in Soundcloud Manager I can use to bypass this or is there a separate software I can use to keep this from happening?

I appreciate all the help

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Creating Accounts and Proxies for Mass Likes

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I just purchased the software yesterday and learning to use it. What is the best way to go for creating accounts? Should I purchase a domain and create emails that way? If so where do you suggest on doing this?
catchall accounts is an easy way to create multiple accounts, but don't think one domain allows you to create unlimited accounts - technically it does, but soundcloud will probably detect this domain never signing up any accounts and then one day it creates 1000 - it is a footprint to ID bot accounts as this just does not happen in normal usage, you can fly under the radar if you do a few accounts a day, but not unlimited.
I created a few email accounts (gmail) using SoundCloud Manager and obviously they are not verified. I assume these accounts will be disabled quickly? Also if I use those accounts for likes, the likes will disappear after the accounts are banned?
Not in my experience, unverified accounts are fine. The biggest problem is abusing them, spamming, doing too much

If I were to buy Email accounts where do you suggest buying these accounts?
When it comes to mass like I receive this error

"* WARNING - Forcing 10 minute pause
This can happen if you did Too many things, too quickly. Or used too many accounts on the same IP / proxy

Please review your actions and settings and make sure

Set good random pause values: (there is no rush, take your time, pause 1-5 minutes perhaps
How many items are you trying to process in a time period? last hour, last day, last week
***********************"
Soundcloud returned a warning. So SCM forces the pause on you. Slow down. Set up your action and set the largest pause you can. I know the desire is there to go faster harder, but that is the way to bans. Just leave the program running in the background doing it's thing and you will get better results

I will assume it's because I am using my IP address. Is there a setting in Soundcloud Manager I can use to bypass this or is there a separate software I can use to keep this from happening?

proxies proxies proxies proxies proxies

<general info to follow>
Public Proxy Issues:

Plays increase slowness is due to soundcloud changes and the fact you are using the same public proxies as every other user.

Soundcloud now blocks many public proxies. They also limit the plays a proxxy can do in a time period.

So just as you can scrape free proxies, so can every other SCM user, so can soundcloud.

IF 100 people are trying to give plays at the same time. Soundcloud can see one IP trying to play 100 tracks. This is not realistic, so only one play will work, the others will fail.

The best way is to use private proxies. You are using the same free public proxies as everyone else, this causes problems. Ultimately, free proxies are free because they are not very good, you get what you pay for. So if you use free proxies, they will be slow and many will fail

Regarding proxies. There is general information on the forum

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... oxies#p393

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... oxies#p256

How can I improve public proxy effectiveness?
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1213

Why do plays / proxies not work, log out so many errors?
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1212

One way to improve them is to get a verified list

When you use a proxy to increase a track plays, if it succeeds it is logged to your LOGS folder with the name
XXXXX_proxy-success.txt
where XXXX is a timestamp i.e. 20130918_

So if you scrape 1000 proxies, then setup an action to increase any track by 500 plays, once the action has complete you can go to your logs folder via:
HELP > LOGS > VIEW FOLDER
then look for the XXXXX_proxy-success.txt and that file will list all working proxies used for the plays action.

You can see this in the video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF19yD5wtKw

Regards,
Martin
JasperJones

Post by JasperJones »

Thanks,

How do I setup Proxies for Mass Likes? I don't see anything under that panel
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

the proxy belongs to the account being used.

If you want to give MASS LIKES, then you need to have multiple accounts.

Set the proxy for the account by double click the account.
or bulk setting

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
IMPORT the proxies you want to use to the proxy control
CHECK the accounts you want to update
Under the accounts list control, you will see a link
ACCOUNTS PROXIES > REASSIGN PROXIES

Now each proxy in the proxy control will be used in sequence to all the selected accounts
JasperJones

Post by JasperJones »

Should we update the proxy list often for these accounts? Also noticed today that a few failed to login, what could be the cause of this?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

JasperJones wrote:Should we update the proxy list often for these accounts? Also noticed today that a few failed to login, what could be the cause of this?
if the proxy is working, no need to update it

if the account cannot login, could be the proxy isn't working, could be account is banned, could be you don't have captcha credit

logs probably give me details
JasperJones

Post by JasperJones »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
JasperJones wrote:Should we update the proxy list often for these accounts? Also noticed today that a few failed to login, what could be the cause of this?

if the account cannot login, could be the proxy isn't working, could be account is banned, could be you don't have captcha credit

What would be the name of the log? (I can get there just curious on general name).

Also, using the Whitelist to avoid commenting on tracks twice. Is there a log with all of the urls?

Thanks again Marin.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

JasperJones wrote:
martin@rootjazz wrote:

What would be the name of the log? (I can get there just curious on general name).

goto SCRAPE TAB
check the account
click VERIFY: LOGIN link

then you can check the logs folder : HELP > LOGS > VIEW order by last modifed, the log is probably something like <date>_accverify....
Also, using the Whitelist to avoid commenting on tracks twice. Is there a log with all of the urls?

Thanks again Marin.
no, it is a db file and not human readable
JasperJones

Post by JasperJones »

What does this error mean when creating accounts which results to a fail
Both Username and Permalink are empty. Please set these for the account
Thanks,

Ken
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin