Using Proxies On Imported Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Drizzza

Using Proxies On Imported Accounts

Post by Drizzza »

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum here. I've been using soundcloudmanager for about a year now. Slowly learning it along with all the other things i do daily. It is now time for me to push the throttle farther and I have a few questions if anyone is willing to assist me.

(I am self taught in every sense of the phrase and I am new to the whole getting deeper into computers thing or however you'd like to refer to it as, so I apologize in advance if I ask something silly.)

1) a large list of publicly scraped proxies can be used for mass plays across multiple tracks with different tracks per thread?

2) What features can be used with Verified Highly Anon and Post proxies that regularly scraped proxies cannot perform?

3) I have a few hundred hand created accounts that I made under different IP addresses with the use of a VPN rotation program. What types of proxies might I be able to use for daily threads with different processes? Must they be dedicated/ private Ip addresses or is there a way I can use my VPN program to pull IPs

4) If I cannot afford a individual private IP for each account what is a safe amount of accounts to run per proxy? (I work a regular full time job saving money to attend a private entertainment institution so my budget is very small for proxies. A semi-free way to safely use multiple accounts at once would be preferred if available.)

-
I appreciate any knowledge passed onto me regarding my questions above. If there is anything else that you know that could help me I would humbly be in your debt. I have only breached the surface of what can be done with proxies/ multiple account usage.

My goal with SoundCloud Manager is to be able to create hundreds of accounts to share different music across each of them. Creating a network of blogs/curation profiles that I can use for promotion for the thousands of artists I work with everyday across the world. I currently manage many younger talents and am now looking towards the internet for knowledge of how I can create a power house multi profile fan base to push the most talented and dedicated artists who wish to push humanity to a higher level of thought and emotion thru their art and performaces. (More importantly helping their already large fanbase reach an even larger audience at a faster rate than word of mouth or repost by another artist who more than likely has a similar group of fans.)

I would like to be able to use SoundCloud manager to simply control the daily tasks per account, but atm I am going to use it to filter thru millions of users to build multiple fan bases after I figure out how to run multiple accounts at once safely to grow each profiles base of users.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Using Proxies On Imported Accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Drizzza wrote:

1) a large list of publicly scraped proxies can be used for mass plays across multiple tracks with different tracks per thread?
I don't really get your question. IF you have a list of proxies, you can use them to play multiple tracks across multiple threads. But if a proxy is attempted to soon after a recent attempt it will fail
2) What features can be used with Verified Highly Anon and Post proxies that regularly scraped proxies cannot perform?
Some proxies do NOT allow you to make a HTTP POST command (send information to the server). Only receive (GET).

anon / high anon refers to whether the server can detect your base IP, ie who is controlling the proxy and if you are using a proxy at all.

3) I have a few hundred hand created accounts that I made under different IP addresses with the use of a VPN rotation program. What types of proxies might I be able to use for daily threads with different processes? Must they be dedicated/ private Ip addresses or is there a way I can use my VPN program to pull IPs

A VPN changes your base IP, you cannot route specific accounts through specified IPs with a VPN. You would need to change VPN IP, perform action with one account, when it finished, manually reset VPN IP, perform another action

With a dedicated proxy, that is assigned to the account, so whenever that account performs ANY action it will route through the proxy. Thus you can run multiple actions with muliple accounts at the same time

4) If I cannot afford a individual private IP for each account what is a safe amount of accounts to run per proxy? (I work a regular full time job saving money to attend a private entertainment institution so my budget is very small for proxies. A semi-free way to safely use multiple accounts at once would be preferred if available.)
There is no perfect answer. Depends. more accounts per IP, there is a risk if one gets banned they all get banned. But depends what you do with the accounts, if you spam / annoy users
Drizzza

Post by Drizzza »

Thank you very much for answering my questions so quickly, I appreciate the time you spend on these forums :)

I worded my first question wrong but that question was answered within the other ones.

That is a very good technique you suggested for using my VPN software to safely use the accounts I've created, I didn't even think to do that.

So the only other way to use all accounts at once would be to have a dedicated IP per account. What is the best provider that you are aware of to purchase these from? and will the dedicated IPs eventually stop working, or will they work forever if used correctly and safely?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Drizzza wrote:Thank you very much for answering my questions so quickly, I appreciate the time you spend on these forums :)

I worded my first question wrong but that question was answered within the other ones.

That is a very good technique you suggested for using my VPN software to safely use the accounts I've created, I didn't even think to do that.

So the only other way to use all accounts at once would be to have a dedicated IP per account. What is the best provider that you are aware of to purchase these from? and will the dedicated IPs eventually stop working, or will they work forever if used correctly and safely?

AS long as you keep paying for the proxies, they will keep working.

As to best provider, they are all about the same depending on what you pay