2Capcta Credit Usage

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
shaner4042

2Capcta Credit Usage

Post by shaner4042 »

Hey,

Soundcloud appears to have become much more efficient at detecting and deleting bot accounts (unverified) in the last couple months, so I find myself consistently having to create new accounts to use. This is fine, however, the issue I am having arises because of the depletion of my 2captcha credit. It would be nice to have the ability to use 2capctha credit for account creation only, because as soon as I enable the captcha solving via the settings tab, it uses my captcha credit for almost every action (following, liking, reposting, commenting, etc.) when I really don't need it for this. I have hundreds of actions running per day, and this ends up resulting in my 2capctha balance depleting at a ridiculous rate and I end up losing a ton of money. I know the obvious solution would just be to stop other processes while creating accounts, but this just isn't realistic for me. It would be great if there wan an option to only use the capctha credit for account creation.

This might be a big ask, so it is completely understandable if you can't do this (or maybe it's already possible). Thanks anyway.
babe

Re: 2Capcta Credit Usage

Post by babe »

One solution is to create an instance just for account creation. You can always use export/import to move accounts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

1) Are you saying that when an account is banned, it keeps trying to log in, which is using the credit?

2) Or that the account is valid but for some reason is still going through the main login process?

(2) shouldn't happen, but (1) might as the program cannot tell teh difference between a failed login due to bad captcha solving / bad proxy / bad details and banned account.
I suppose there could be an update - if fail to login once, block account in SCM do not retry. That should save credit as would fail captcha once then stop. But then this would trigger if the captcha was solved wrongly - so people would now complain about that.

Babe's suggestion is good, but when you copy the accounts over, the cookies wouldn't exist so you would still need a captcha login (potentially). Unless you copied the raw db files over, that would work as you could copy the cookies as welll

but would require a restart to pick up the new db files
shaner4042

Post by shaner4042 »

Ok thanks, I will most likely use his suggestion then, seems like the easiest method with least hassle
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

shaner4042 wrote:Ok thanks, I will most likely use his suggestion then, seems like the easiest method with least hassle
for copying account db files
%appdata%\rootjazz\soundcloud manager\database

then the accounts are in :
dbaccount

and cookies
dbcookies

copy those over and you are good to go
shaner4042

Post by shaner4042 »

Thank you very much! 8-)
maraav

Post by maraav »

* FAILED: 239849832659834765934 : Couldn't get ID: ERROR_NO_SLOT_AVAILABLE: prlisterman1969@gmx.com:xxxxxxxx Proxy: 146.185.204.232:8085
Couldn't get ID: ERROR_NO_SLOT_AVAILABLE: Jonas Scholz
Attempt follow: 71

What is this: Couldn't get ID: ERROR_NO_SLOT_AVAILABLE: ???

**** previously i got mail. Captcha: limitations on your account and how to remove that limitation??
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

that is a message from 2captcha, that they have no capacity to solve your captcha. You would need to contact them on that