Experienced users best techniques

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
pawlkriss

Experienced users best techniques

Post by pawlkriss »

Hey guys,

Been using SCM for a few years now. Originally purchased for the follow / unfollow function and share to groups function.

Still happy with the follow/unfollow procedure, obviously the groups were removed by soundcloud so looking at new possibilities. Been happy with this method as I like to build a more natural fanbase. My tracks dont get a huge number of plays (4k is really good for me) but i like to know its from genuine followers etc

Due to the groups being dropped from SC and also Facebook stopping 'in house' plays has really had a bad effect on my regular plays etc

So, im looking to build a 1k fake support team. Have read several posts in here and although a bit confusing for me i wondered what the best basic procedure is to set this up, do i need proxies / pre-made emails etc?

Also could I have my fake team separately to my real producers / labels ie - can i open up my SCM for just my real users - then open up a separate SCM with my fakies on it? Would be a bit easier to manage for me!

Any help appreciated :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Experienced users best techniques

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Separation is easy

FILE > NEW DB INSTANCE

this will create a new SCM folder for you here:

%appdata%\rootjazz\

You can keep your real accounts and fake accounts separate to not confuse the two.

As to how to do it. Start slow, don't dive in with 100s / 1000s as probably you will make some mistakes.

You will only need email accounts to VERIFY the accounts if you want to upload tracks, send DMs. Unverified accounts can still perform all other actions (at this time)

But you will need proxies.

When running actions with your fake actions, you will probably want to run SHARED ACTIONS (which means your accounts will not process the same items, allowing you to action on a greater total number)
pawlkriss

Post by pawlkriss »

Excellent, thanks for that Martin - great support as always :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Standard response for promo type questions
----------------------------------------------------------

There are two ways you can increase your stats. You can either boost them using your created fake accounts and instruct those to accounts to follow you, like your tracks, repost your tracks, comment of your tracks etc

Or (and more importantly) you can use engaging techniques to gain real followers / likes / reposts etc.

Soundcloudmanager allows you to:
1) follow and unfollow 100s of accounts every day. A certain % will follow you back
2) Search and favourite tracks. Again, when you favourite other tracks, these users get a message and will come check your profile / tracks out
3) Comment on other tracks (similar to 2)
4) Send messages direct to users (this functionality is quite limited due to soundcloud limiting)
5) Search and Repost tracks
6) Create playlists

Soundcloud Manager gives you many ways to find users to engage with
1) Normal search
2) location search
3) followers of x
4) users follower by x
5) users in groups
6) users with tracks upload to groups
7) track search via classic search
8) users commented on a track
9) track search via v2 search (includes genre / dt added filter)
10) track search via tag search (returns most recent tracks uploaded with tags)
11) users returned via tag search

and probably some more ways I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Soundcloud Manager also includes an advanced filter system for tracks and users, so you can filter via various parameters, such as
* number of likes
* number of plays
* number of comments
* genres
* date uploaded
* number of days been on soundcloud
* number of tracks

In order to gain real followers, real likes, real plays on your tracks there are various methods you can use. For this, there is more information on the forum

Soundcloud Manger Strategies for a single account
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=439

Soundcloud Promotion Strategies
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=399