*** Soundcloud Manager now solving recaptcha v2***

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

*** Soundcloud Manager now solving recaptcha v2***

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

Just a quick note to say Soundcloud Manager can now solve recaptcha v2 captchas without the use of a browser. This means logins with proxies and signup actions will no longer require a browser and manual solving of the image matching captchas.

To solve this captchas, you will need to signup with 2captcha and be using the latest / testing version

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: *** Soundcloud Manager now solving recaptcha v2***

for those of you who do not want to pay for captchas, you can still use firefox / chrome to signup / login to generate cookies and solve captchas manually
snowleopard

Post by snowleopard »

Is it possible to do this with Death By Captcha?

It looks like it *is* possible based on this link: https://2captcha.com/support/faq/34/

But I must confess I'm not quite sure how I would go about setting this up....

I already have a paid Death By Captcha account (they have very good pricing) so would be great to connect them with 2captcha if possible...?

Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the follow up on this!! Exciting stuff!!
Quality1

Post by Quality1 »

Anyone else dealing with excessive wait times for captcha solving? Or just waiting indefinitely and never completing?
Pull soundcloud.com
Pull: https://sign-in.soundcloud.com/identifi ... 1469018240
Captcha ID = 1418554274
Wait: 6658ms
Wait: 4405ms
Wait: 4196ms
<snip>
Wait: 4166ms
Wait: 4483ms
Post: https://sign-in.soundcloud.com/sign-in/ ... 1469018240
Captcha ID = 1418569621
Wait: 6778ms
Wait: 4357ms
<snip>
Wait: 4026ms
Wait: 4363ms
etc
etc
etc
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

snowleopard wrote:Is it possible to do this with Death By Captcha?

It looks like it *is* possible based on this link: https://2captcha.com/support/faq/34/

But I must confess I'm not quite sure how I would go about setting this up....

I already have a paid Death By Captcha account (they have very good pricing) so would be great to connect them with 2captcha if possible...?

Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the follow up on this!! Exciting stuff!!
no you need to use 2captcha
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

the captchas are being solved by a real person. Try and solve a captcha manually using a proxy. You will see multiple refreshes / multiple captchas being requested.

Now try and do the above via RDP to a VPS it is even slower.

Patience
Quality1

Post by Quality1 »

martin@rootjazz wrote:the captchas are being solved by a real person. Try and solve a captcha manually using a proxy. You will see multiple refreshes / multiple captchas being requested.

Patience
I've tested it a few times and have yet to have a successful login with 2captcha.
The password portion of it just pauses indefinitely and never resolves.

Can anyone else verify? Maybe post a log of your 2captcha working?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Quality1 wrote:
martin@rootjazz wrote:the captchas are being solved by a real person. Try and solve a captcha manually using a proxy. You will see multiple refreshes / multiple captchas being requested.

Patience
I've tested it a few times and have yet to have a successful login with 2captcha.
The password portion of it just pauses indefinitely and never resolves.

Can anyone else verify? Maybe post a log of your 2captcha working?

ok that is different. It usually takes about 16-20 seconds for me to get a successful response.

1) do you run any captcha software on your machine which interfers with captcha activity (GSR sniper is guilty of this - even if you installed it once and have uninstalled it, it can still stop captchas being solved)

2) can you run a SINGLE account verification action for VERIFY: LOGIN on an account, just run that action, nothing else. Does it work? If not submit logs
peter22

Post by peter22 »

Hello!

I have some Problems, iam using 2captcha with the api key. I cant login in one of my Accounts :

Code: Select all

Captcha ID = 2884932046
Wait: 6216ms
Not solved yet: waiting
CAPCHA_NOT_READY
Wait: 4134ms
Waited so far: 4
CAPCHA_NOT_READY
Wait: 4251ms
Waited so far: 8
CAPCHA_NOT_READY
Wait: 4089ms
Waited so far: 12
CAPCHA_NOT_READY
Wait: 4225ms
Waited so far: 16
Solved: OK|03AOP2lf6QnbcmPciAAXfheFyds3IIMeucllg7Ia04b3TavGDhrQiirR3a_vEKcB7TdtbS4ijasdvoSCFhssO8muv8a48rVYVPcvwR2dssvd8soBeIoTydUvCcepnGxEObwMTJZnTkOWDGNxei4gkSCGNDVaTDce_E8gtL7FcxqM-x_Irz1To5nmBJ43skDVumVHmJVcOjxLFFoaEUn69sFyARcJkIGJBYq0BQ26ef7gz9lIRSpJlLsXWNr5iS1c1FRMU28tzGGlWOkoFo8490NJ-wsgTc4EN52awzEmM3Az9ufvw57v5-NCfL7KJxRDYT5ONH6DJDzp7kCsmKE63cJ7UWohDkN1jXRKlrtZCM1zW64jHlou__Uv0HLk4JlKqRYwPGUSaxxc2_
Response: 03AOP2lf6QnbcmPciAAXfheFyds3IIMeucllg7Ia04b3TavGDhrQiirR3a_vEKcB7TdtbS4ijasdvoSCFhssO8muv8a48rVYVPcvwR2dssvd8soBeIoTydUvCcepnGxEObwMTJZnTkOWDGNxei4gkSCGNDVaTDce_E8gtL7FcxqM-x_Irz1To5nmBJ43skDVumVHmJVcOjxLFFoaEUn69sFyARcJkIGJBYq0BQ26ef7gz9lIRSpJlLsXWNr5iS1c1FRMU28tzGGlWOkoFo8490NJ-wsgTc4EN52awzEmM3Az9ufvw57v5-NCfL7KJxRDYT5ONH6DJDzp7kCsmKE63cJ7UWohDkN1jXRKlrtZCM1zW64jHlou__Uv0HLk4JlKqRYwPGUSaxxc2_
Post: https://sign-in.soundcloud.com/sign-in/password?client_id=2t9loNQH90kzJcsFCODdigxfp325aq4z&app_version=1490962962
Soundcloud error reported as: invalid_json
* FAILED: 37095938995038 : Couldn't get access token, please ensure your login details are correct: invalid_json

If you are receiving CAPTCHA_REQUIRED error, please generate the cookies for this account manually (Accounts tab > Browser login Generate Cookies

1. My Login Details are correct.
2. Also i have set the Cookie Manul by Browser Login : Generate Cookies
3. Still cant login with soundcloud manager :(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Sorry for delay in my reply, I didn't notice your post as it was in the sticky post.

Please submit your logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

It seems the post request made by SCM is illegal for somereason, I would expect more info in the logs