VERY SLOW PLAYS

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
musikplayer

VERY SLOW PLAYS

Post by musikplayer »

What is your situation with the number of views/plays?

for me it looks dramatic and my profile has about 30 views in an hour :?
Jeff79

Re: VERY SLOW PLAYS

Post by Jeff79 »

Good luck , I've been waiting two months for a fix.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

musikplayer wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 5:27 pm What is your situation with the number of views/plays?

find better proxies / pay for proxies. Speed / effectiveness is ALL down to the proxies. The ones the program can find, everyone uses and get blacklisted / maxed out / blocked / timed out quick.
StarsOnEarth

Post by StarsOnEarth »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:41 pm
musikplayer wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 5:27 pm What is your situation with the number of views/plays?

find better proxies / pay for proxies. Speed / effectiveness is ALL down to the proxies. The ones the program can find, everyone uses and get blacklisted / maxed out / blocked / timed out quick.
By chance do you have any updated proxy recommendations, or some of the top places to get proxies that would work? I've been searching or quite some time and I can't seem to figure out where I can buy decent proxies and how I would import them in.
musikplayer

Post by musikplayer »

StarsOnEarth wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:44 pm

By chance do you have any updated proxy recommendations, or some of the top places to get proxies that would work? I've been searching or quite some time and I can't seem to figure out where I can buy decent proxies and how I would import them in.
I can buy a good proxy list. just a question from where? because the pages look a bit suspicious and the additional question is what kind of proxy to buy.
musikplayer

Post by musikplayer »

Jeff79 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:46 pm Good luck , I've been waiting two months for a fix.
seriously?
musikplayer

Post by musikplayer »

does anyone know I will also need better proxies for AIO stream?

soudncloud manager is a sad joke....
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

StarsOnEarth wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:44 pm

By chance do you have any updated proxy recommendations, or some of the top places to get proxies that would work?
Free ones I don't look for. The issue is, if I find them and add them to the program, then it's back to square one. Everyone using the same IPs...
I've been searching or quite some time and I can't seem to figure out where I can buy decent proxies and how I would import them in.
best thing to look for is a RESIDENTIAL PACKAGE, as this gives you access to a large pool of IPs. These can vary in price from cheap to expensive depending on the size of the IP pool and quality of the pool. Problem is, they may also charge per bandwidth which can also be pricey.