How to use private proxies with login/password authorization in Soundcloud Manager?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
blanco

How to use private proxies with login/password authorization in Soundcloud Manager?

Post by blanco »

Hello,

I have a private proxy list with login/password authorization - proxy:port@login:password. Nothing happens when I try to import the list. How do I use these proxies for the Play Increaser?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to use private proxies with login/password authorization in Soundcloud Manager?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Format:

IP:PORT:UN:PW

123.456.789:888:martin:p455w0rD1
moorish

Re: How to use private proxies with login/password authorization in Soundcloud Manager?

Post by moorish »

blanco wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:07 pm Hello,

I have a private proxy list with login/password authorization - proxy:port@login:password. Nothing happens when I try to import the list. How do I use these proxies for the Play Increaser?
If you are still wondering which one is the best, This proxy service is a steal! Awesome quality without burning a hole in your pocket. Perfect for handling social media stuff and running bots. Tried a bunch, and this one's my top pick. Give it a shot!
https://cutt.ly/JwD64JWY
Use this coupon to receive a 5% discount: a46Aam12Tp
johnpeter123

Post by johnpeter123 »

moorish wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:30 am
blanco wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:07 pm Hello,

If you are still wondering which one is the best, This proxy service is a steal! Awesome quality without burning a hole in your pocket. Perfect for handling social media stuff and running bots. Tried a bunch, and this one's my top pick. Give it a shot!
https://cutt.ly/JwD64JWY
Use this coupon to receive a 5% discount: a46Aam12Tp
You mean IPv6 or IPv4?
moorish

Post by moorish »

Sorry for the late reply, i mean the dedicated IPv4.