'Select accounts to perform scraping' button didn't work

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
sunder321

Re: 'Select accounts to perform scraping' button didn't work

Post by sunder321 »

Captcha was solved 60%.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sunder321 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:15 am Captcha was solved 60%.
Shown or SOLVED

If SOLVED, it was shown 100% of the time?

By my tests and everyones reports ACC CREATION was not working, captchas were NOT solved and if the captchas were solved, sign up still failed.

I can perhaps add a config to the program to bring the ACC SIGNUP tab back if you want, but I Still don't think it works and I Think perhaps it was longer ago than you remember when it was working - that would make sense, but if you want to try again you are more than welcome. I just removed it as new users were using it and wasting captcha credit when it was just failing all the time
sunder321

Post by sunder321 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:50 pm
sunder321 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:15 am Captcha was solved 60%.
Shown or SOLVED

If SOLVED, it was shown 100% of the time?

By my tests and everyones reports ACC CREATION was not working, captchas were NOT solved and if the captchas were solved, sign up still failed.

I can perhaps add a config to the program to bring the ACC SIGNUP tab back if you want, but I Still don't think it works and I Think perhaps it was longer ago than you remember when it was working - that would make sense, but if you want to try again you are more than welcome. I just removed it as new users were using it and wasting captcha credit when it was just failing all the time
Captcha was shown and solved. I tested some sort of individual ips in browser mode and when I tried to register with this sort of ips captcha was showed to many times. You get a message that 'something unexpected happened' or 'invalid request' etc when all captcha totally solved. So I tried to sort ips by country and then I register many accs in manual mode with sorted ips. Those sorted ips also worked in SCM. So I decided that problem may cause not a Captcha solving. The problem was in some sort of country ips or provider in my mind. Maybe I am wrong with my things today but it will be good to get back account creator module to SCM. Also new users can read a special red message that using of account creator cannot guaranteed successful result and captcha wasting notification also can be included.