SC manager not working!

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: SC manager not working!

Post by martin@rootjazz »

shantu95 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:07 pm Everyone is using these types of links now ..
https://on.soundcloud.com/

Can you make this supportive???
Anything is possible, but it's time and whether it can be done be done manually. And the time for me to code a solution versus you performing the action manually.

If you just click the link and get the redirected actual SC link, it takes <5seconds. Coding something to expect a redirect to be entered in every place in the app is going to be much much time consuming than 5 seconds. So it's not my number1 task right now in all honesty

But, your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
sumonrheza

Post by sumonrheza »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:34 pm
sumonrheza wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:18 am
sumonrheza wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:23 pm
OK. thank you
Waiting for an update...
Regards
Sumonrheza
What about the update?

Apologies it's delayed :-(
Hello, martin
Waiting for long... when uploading banner fix..??
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Apologies. Had a more critical (have a) issue with a login issue for a better selling program that requires more attention than uploading header.

Both updates nearly ready, as soon as the other is done, will get this uploaded

My apologies for the delays. End of the day, there is only so much time in the day and sometimes I do need to prioritise. Usually I can and people don't notice, but right now, the other programs are sustaining the ongoing development of SCM, so if those are not doing well, there is no SCM. That's the bottom line
sumonrheza

Post by sumonrheza »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:25 pm Apologies. Had a more critical (have a) issue with a login issue for a better selling program that requires more attention than uploading header.

Both updates nearly ready, as soon as the other is done, will get this uploaded

My apologies for the delays. End of the day, there is only so much time in the day and sometimes I do need to prioritise. Usually I can and people don't notice, but right now, the other programs are sustaining the ongoing development of SCM, so if those are not doing well, there is no SCM. That's the bottom line
OK Bro no problem. i will check every day on the SCM update tab.
Rgards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

travel back home tomorrow, back to work friday. Probably update ready early next week.

Again, apologies for unacceptable delay
Maserati95

Post by Maserati95 »

Hello I had a quick question I'm new to using SoundCloud manager as I just bought it yesterday and I added one account to start learning how to use the software but once I go to use the account I have to target followers of similar artists soundcloud manager shuts off.

What do I do

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Maserati95 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:54 pm Hello I had a quick question I'm new to using SoundCloud manager as I just bought it yesterday and I added one account to start learning how to use the software but once I go to use the account I have to target followers of similar artists soundcloud manager shuts off.

What do I do

Thanks
just replied to your email
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

Martin bro,
Can you please check the comments issue once???
Now its not working at all...
Can't you add the manual browser option for now??
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

shantu95 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:20 pm
Can't you add the manual browser option for now??
manual browser mode has been there for months.

SC completely changed the commenting protection, working on it. It's not easy. It's more complicated than it was
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

That browser option not working...
No browser opening..
I put link on the url box..
Set comments and pressed mass comments...
Process added on processor but no browser opened...
Please check once...
Thanks...