future Option for SCM Delete old un-verified account email and set the other verified one to primary

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
dani

future Option for SCM Delete old un-verified account email and set the other verified one to primary

Post by dani »

Hallo Martin,
Would it be possible to include a function in an update that solves the following problem for me
I still have a lot of old accounts like in the picture where the primary address is not confirmed, but I have a confirmed address in the ACC
now this should be set to primary and the other unconfirmed one should be deleted.
and the new primary address is then automatically updated and saved in the Soundcloud manager

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: future Option for SCM Delete old un-verified account email and set the other verified one to primary

Post by martin@rootjazz »

so basically, log in to that page
check if any emails are verified and make the verified account the primary account, delete the others.

What benefits does this give you? Account won't work any differently from what I understand
dani

Re: future Option for SCM Delete old un-verified account email and set the other verified one to primary

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:16 pm so basically, log in to that page
check if any emails are verified and make the verified account the primary account, delete the others.

What benefits does this give you? Account won't work any differently from what I understand
But Soundcloud has upgraded. That means all these accounts (ACC) that are verified like mine over 3000? Is it now that you get a shadow and ACC counts as a bot? For example, as soon as you The Message Script. And if you want to automatically reply to people using the tool to reply to emails, then an error occurs, the account has not verified the email address. it's the same for track uploads and partly for the comment function.
I noticed that in the last 3 days, there is also the following shadow in Plays. as an artist you are told you have high supporters once they have soundcloud go+ and most of their playtime is listening to you in terms of their overall play behavior. these are the soundcloud fan boosters. others who have subscriptions and are additionally verified count as weak as soon as more changing artists are listening to each other instead of your tracks in their total playtime. this reduces your reach of people to whom soundcloud suggests your tracks as artists to be recommended.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

So you're saying if the PRIMARY email is not verified, then SC treats the account as unverified (and does not let you perform verified actions).

I wasn't aware of that.

If so, export me an account for investigation and email it to me please

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
dani

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:42 pm So you're saying if the PRIMARY email is not verified, then SC treats the account as unverified (and does not let you perform verified actions).

I wasn't aware of that.

If so, export me an account for investigation and email it to me please

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
Hello Martin, I sent the account. You can log in and try to just upload first. Already there you get the notification that you are not verified, but you can see that in my settings as well as an email. Confirmed is not considered primary. Then it's the same if you want to use the tool for automatic email replies, in that case the same thing happens. Or even when commenting.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
dani

Post by dani »

Hi Martin,
can we please expand it
and definitely add an additional function to our functions for checking the verified e-mail so that the unverified e-mails can be automatically deleted and removed from the acc, then the currently verified e-mail is also changed to the scm mask
because this is currently causing me major problems with hundreds of accs because Soundcloud checks this and functions such as comments are blocked again and again. only when I log in to each of the hundreds of accounts individually, manually delete unverified emails and confirm primary ones again.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dani wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:14 am
Hi Martin,
can we please expand it
and definitely add an additional function to our functions for checking the verified e-mail so that the unverified e-mails can be automatically deleted and removed from the acc, then the currently verified e-mail is also changed to the scm mask
because this is currently causing me major problems with hundreds of accs because Soundcloud checks this and functions such as comments are blocked again and again. only when I log in to each of the hundreds of accounts individually, manually delete unverified emails and confirm primary ones again.

so you want the program to:

Check if email is verified. If has verified email, ensure it is primary delete any non-verified emails

Is that correct?
dani

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:57 pm
dani wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:14 am
Hi Martin,
can we please expand it

so you want the program to:

Check if email is verified. If has verified email, ensure it is primary delete any non-verified emails

Is that correct?
That's right, but there has to be a function inside so that this primary e-mail is also taken over and updated at the front of the mask at SCM because it currently doesn't work unless you add a completely new e-mail address and verify it