future Option for SCM Delete old un-verified account email and set the other verified one to primary

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: future Option for SCM Delete old un-verified account email and set the other verified one to primary

Post by martin@rootjazz »

dani wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:17 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:57 pm
dani wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:14 am

Hi Martin,
can we please expand it
and definitely add an additional function to our functions for checking the verified e-mail so that the unverified e-mails can be automatically deleted and removed from the acc, then the currently verified e-mail is also changed to the scm mask
because this is currently causing me major problems with hundreds of accs because Soundcloud checks this and functions such as comments are blocked again and again. only when I log in to each of the hundreds of accounts individually, manually delete unverified emails and confirm primary ones again.

so you want the program to:

Check if email is verified. If has verified email, ensure it is primary delete any non-verified emails

Is that correct?
That's right, but there has to be a function inside so that this primary e-mail is also taken over
ok, I understand

and updated at the front of the mask at SCM because it currently doesn't work unless you add a completely new e-mail address and verify it
Sorry, what do you mean here. What doesn't work? In what ways?

You have an account that has unverified email as primary and ???? (no verified email? or a verified non primary account)

OR do you just mean if you manually add an email, verify it, change it to primary, delete the others, this email is not in SCM so SCM has wrong details and doesn't work?
dani

Re: future Option for SCM Delete old un-verified account email and set the other verified one to primary

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:16 pm
dani wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:17 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:57 pm

so you want the program to:

Check if email is verified. If has verified email, ensure it is primary delete any non-verified emails

Is that correct?
That's right, but there has to be a function inside so that this primary e-mail is also taken over
ok, I understand

and updated at the front of the mask at SCM because it currently doesn't work unless you add a completely new e-mail address and verify it
Sorry, what do you mean here. What doesn't work? In what ways?

You have an account that has unverified email as primary and ???? (no verified email? or a verified non primary account)

OR do you just mean if you manually add an email, verify it, change it to primary, delete the others, this email is not in SCM so SCM has wrong details and doesn't work?

exactly the second point as you describe it
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dani wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:38 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:16 pm

exactly the second point as you describe it
Then you need to manually update SCM as well. If you change things manually, SCM cannot know about them automatically.

I suppose if there are cookies, that allow login, it could check the settings page and make sure the main SCM email for the account is the verified account. It would need testing though to see if it works. But for now you will need do it manually

The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dani wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:38 pm ...
Saw your previous post.

Best wishes with everything and hope you're doing ok
dani

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:46 pm
dani wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:38 pm ...
Saw your previous post.

Best wishes with everything and hope you're doing ok
Big Thanks :)
&
Hello Martin,
two small but important functions while really great and very helpful to make some manual steps easier and to save.
The first is, i would like to scratch not only the answered messages but also those of profiles i have messaged from my accounts. Because many of my followers enjoy the mail list service in which they receive my latest releases and therefore they do not reply to messages but comment on their love in the sets. But since you don't answer in the sc mail area, I can't answer you automatically but have to send each message individually on sc.

The second function would be in the area where the messages are saved and you can reply to all, set up a filter delete function that finds duplicate accounts and deletes all but the current message.

Since many labels and artists write to me several times a week. Mark duplicate or, in this case, older emails with one click and then delete them all at once, so that you don't have to do this manually every time and you really only get notified once for each profile
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dani wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:20 pm
The first is, i would like to scratch not only the answered messages but also those of profiles i have messaged from my accounts. Because many of my followers enjoy the mail list service in which they receive my latest releases and therefore they do not reply to messages but comment on their love in the sets. But since you don't answer in the sc mail area, I can't answer you automatically but have to send each message individually on sc.
Don't understand what you are requesting here. Can you explain please
The second function would be in the area where the messages are saved and you can reply to all, set up a filter delete function that finds duplicate accounts and deletes all but the current message.
Good request, but I will be honest, SCM doesn't really sell much now and it's development is subsidised by sales of the other programs and it's those I need to focus on and get new features.

But keep reminding me, I might get a moment at some point to get it added. But now it's the standard reply to custom feature requests.,

--------------------------------

The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com