Comments don't work anymore.

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
petruspanus

Re: Comments don't work anymore.

Post by petruspanus »

Hi Martin,

I found out about the 'EditThisCookie' Chrome extension. If I replace the generated cookie by SC manager with the cookie I export using 'EditThisCookie' login works. I could be wrong but combined with the '2Captcha' browser extension it could be easier to automate and get people login again.

This thing, I wasn't able to find it a way to import a cookie and link to an account in SC manager. I am not a developer, but it seems logical and easier to me. Just a thought, though.

All the best,
petruspanus

Post by petruspanus »

Ow.. I see there is a 'import cookies' feature. However, how do I need to import these? I receive an error when import for example a generated browser cookie of SC manager.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

petruspanus wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:11 pm Ow.. I see there is a 'import cookies' feature. However, how do I need to import these? I receive an error when import for example a generated browser cookie of SC manager.
send me the cookies as you have. There is no default cookie specification, so each program outputs the cookies differently and I need to custom code something to import them for you if I haven't been sent that format before

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:13 pm
petruspanus wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:11 pm Ow.. I see there is a 'import cookies' feature. However, how do I need to import these? I receive an error when import for example a generated browser cookie of SC manager.
send me the cookies as you have. There is no default cookie specification, so each program outputs the cookies differently and I need to custom code something to import them for you if I haven't been sent that format before

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Can we import from Google Chrome? Which browsers are we able to import cookies from :)
sumonrheza

Post by sumonrheza »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:10 pm
petruspanus wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:32 am Hi Martin,

Thank you for the update!

You're latest patch allowed us to login again using the 'Man Browser login: Generate cookies' function in the account tab. However, is it necessary to enter the username, password and when requested to enter the captcha manually?
Thanks forletting me know that resolved the new issue.

Yes you need to enter details manually. The browser login was just a temp solution whilst trying to get proper login to work, as I was hoping it was a bug myside, but since it worked briefly, the issue is with the captcha solving services. However I am still waiting for a reply from them. It does not, unfortunately seem to be something they are really actively looking into to. I am not aware of any other services who even claim to solve enterprise. Just two.

In another post, you talked about 2captcha enterprise, but I can figure out how to get this to work.
It's not. They just return failed status now. But for a day it was working, 2-3 captchas and I got multiple accounts to log in.
Also, have you had the time to check out the comments, as these are not working anymore.
Next on the list
Hello Martin,
What about the progress of comments issue.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

still broken, I think I give up and look to a browser comment posting module whilst try and figure out why commenting keeps breaking so at least you can keep commenting
sumonrheza

Post by sumonrheza »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:53 pm still broken, I think I give up and look to a browser comment posting module whilst try and figure out why commenting keeps breaking so at least you can keep commenting
Browser module temp fix!!. Please update this then you can figure out this comments issue later. If slow no problem at least we use SCM for comments..
sumonrheza

Post by sumonrheza »

Hello Martin l,
Any progress about comment's.????
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

comments appear to be working now for me, now building and will push.

browser comments module, hopefully be ready next few days
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

please try this

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

It's still uploading, so wait a couple of minutes from the time of this post

Regards,
Martin