SLOW PLAYS?!

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
SCMANAGER_USER

SLOW PLAYS?!

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

Hello everyone, problems with slow plays started yesterday, is it just me or is it like that for everyone?
SCMANAGER_USER

Re: SLOW PLAYS?!

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

* FAILED: Played: - there are a lot of errors since yesterday, I checked different proxies, paid dedicated and free.

I think some kind of software or SC is updating something.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Could be Soundcloud issues / updates.

Let me check and report back

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

working fine here, 100% plays counting
logos123

Post by logos123 »

Same here - extremely slow
SCMANAGER_USER

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:29 pm working fine here, 100% plays counting
yes, they work, but very, very slow for second day. At first I thought it was a proxy, but I tried different proxies, paid and free, different countries, streams, quantity - they are all slow. I think the soundcloud has done some kind of update and a lot of plays don't count (filed).
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

logos123 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:27 pm Same here - extremely slow
what proxies you using?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

SCMANAGER_USER wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:34 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:29 pm working fine here, 100% plays counting
yes, they work, but very, very slow for second day. At first I thought it was a proxy, but I tried different proxies, paid and free, different countries, streams, quantity - they are all slow. I think the soundcloud has done some kind of update and a lot of plays don't count (filed).
can you confirm.

Are plays FAILING?
Or do they report SUCCESS but not show?

Previous post says more fail.

But as I said, I had 100% success and 100% counted (premium / expensive residential proxies). So the player works, but seems that maybe SC improved detections of lower quality proxies
SCMANAGER_USER

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:15 pm
SCMANAGER_USER wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:34 pm
can you confirm.

Are plays FAILING?
Or do they report SUCCESS but not show?

Previous post says more fail.

But as I said, I had 100% success and 100% counted (premium / expensive residential proxies). So the player works, but seems that maybe SC improved detections of lower quality proxies
* FAILED: Played: - that's how many shows.

I have been using your software for more than 5 years, it happened several times, but then it passed and everything was fine. Perhaps SC has begun to take proxies that have already been used more seriously or something else. Let's hear what others will say, how they have with the patency of their proxies. I also think I will try another program, which is only for plays with same proxy.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok lets see how this develops. Hopefully just passes (hopefully)