Reposting

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
hubbahubba

Reposting

Post by hubbahubba »

What is the best way to set up this action?
Using mass repost feature or regular repost feature?

I have 100 accounts and a list of 10 songs. I want each account to repost one song from the list randomly. So each song should be reposted 10 times max.

I don't want 1 account reposting 10 songs. Also do not want 100 accounts reposting 1 song.

If I use the regular repost function and set max reposts to 100, then select 100 accounts, will this make sure each account reposts one of the songs one time?

Or if I use mass repost function and set max repost to 100 but also select *Repost Once* will this make sure each account reposts only one time?
hubbahubba

Re: Reposting

Post by hubbahubba »

"If I use the regular repost function and set max reposts to 100, then select 100 accounts, will this make sure each account reposts one of the songs one time?" In this instance I would also select share across accounts
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hubbahubba wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:50 pm What is the best way to set up this action?
Using mass repost feature or regular repost feature?

I have 100 accounts and a list of 10 songs. I want each account to repost one song from the list randomly. So each song should be reposted 10 times max.

I don't want 1 account reposting 10 songs. Also do not want 100 accounts reposting 1 song.

If I use the regular repost function and set max reposts to 100, then select 100 accounts, will this make sure each account reposts one of the songs one time?
No, if you use SEARCH AND REPOST, each track gets reposted 1, then stops. so only 10 accounts will be used
Or if I use mass repost function and set max repost to 100 but also select *Repost Once* will this make sure each account reposts only one time?
REPOST ONCE, just means an account will repost the SAME song twice.

If you select 100 accounts and specify 10 tracks each account reposts the track, so 100 reposts per track.

You can specify MAX ITEMS: 10, which means only 10 accounts are used HOWEVER, there is no way to ensure, for each track a different 10 accounts are used, as it's random.

For what you want to do EXACTLY you need to
enter track_1
select accounts 1-10
MASS REPOST

enter track_2
select accounts 11-20
MASS REPOST

enter track_3
select accounts 21-30
MASS REPOST

etc
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Okay thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Actually, if you give each account a DAILY LIMIT of 10 for repost.

Then you can just bulk create the actions.

enter tracks in a text file
enter filepath in the MASS REPOST URL box
select 100 accounts
specify 10 for MAX ITEMS / NUM MAX whatever the term is for how many items to process per action
set pause etc

Then create actions. It will create one action per line in your file.

IF all actions run in the same day, then each account will only repost 10 tracks the DAILY LIMIT) which will do what you want, without manual setting up.

Sorry I should have thought of this yesterday

Regards,
Martin
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Thank you Martin this process works well!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:)