Why you ignore us Martin???

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
slikoe

Why you ignore us Martin???

Post by slikoe »

We paid to this soundcould manager and expected that updates and maintenance will be always available!
Now there is a new problem with login, please don't ignore us!
If we can't make a simple login via software then what's left????
Yrokumata

Re: Why you ignore us Martin???

Post by Yrokumata »

dude chill 8-) Martin will get back to us soon with an update as always. He's a pro!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Why you ignore us Martin???

Post by martin@rootjazz »

slikoe wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:41 pm We paid to this soundcould manager and expected that updates and maintenance will be always available!
Now there is a new problem with login, please don't ignore us!
If we can't make a simple login via software then what's left????
My apologies for lack of support. I have some major family issues on right now and cannot work a normal working week.

You can help me out by including as much info about your issue as possible, so when I do get round to it (and I do, issues /bugs I am doing my best to handle - new features not).

But as for the login issue, no one has submitted me logs
No one has sent me an account for testing.

I just tested my accounts, all login 100% fine.
Soundcloud website seems to have some issue, won't let me manually create a new account.

So I cannot look at the issue. As much info / logs / test accounts always appreciated, so that when I do get on to an issue, I can hopefully resolve it with no further back and forth.

--------------------------------

For future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue(s) accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin