Sign in problem !!!

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
slikoe

Re: Sign in problem !!!

Post by slikoe »

Thank you Martin for the reply,

I Hope you can fix this as soon as possible, also i have tried adding my accounts on expensive private IP addresses, no luck, also not working on my own IP.

Unfortunately SC are ahead of us now in terms of detecting automations.
But I still believe in this software.
hovdeliani

Post by hovdeliani »

Just submitted my logs to you for both new and old accounts that are requiring captcha at sign-in.
ID #60039

Edit: I'm able to login to new accounts using my VPN through Chrome desktop browser and on my phone with no issues. No captcha required. I only get the Captcha error message when attempting to login through the bot. At least that's what it says in the action log. Possible the bot is leaving a footprint that's being detected?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry guys, no progress. Been trying to find a way to solve this captcha, as that would be best solution, but it's a no go so far.

I'll be on providing a working browser environment to allow you to at least login manually and get cookies stored in SCM so you can at least use the program. Then once that complete, get back to finding a solution for the captcha.

SC declaring all out war and winning right now
sumonrheza

Post by sumonrheza »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:59 pm Sorry guys, no progress. Been trying to find a way to solve this captcha, as that would be best solution, but it's a no go so far.

I'll be on providing a working browser environment to allow you to at least login manually and get cookies stored in SCM so you can at least use the program. Then once that complete, get back to finding a solution for the captcha.

Manually login and stored cookies is best idea for now. When it's come Martin bro?

Also I have login cookies in excel file from another software. Is it possible to import cookies CSV file in SCM ? Or can you update SCM for import those cookies?
Thank you.
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:59 pm Sorry guys, no progress. Been trying to find a way to solve this captcha, as that would be best solution, but it's a no go so far.

martin,
please do something with this captcha and login problem bro...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

shantu95 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:22 pm

martin,
the captcha issue is out side of my control. I am waiting on captcha solving services to offer it.

Login via browser component is working as a prototype, but cannot get it to work from SCM. Shouldn't be much longer
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:02 pm
shantu95 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:22 pm

martin,
the captcha issue is out side of my control. I am waiting on captcha solving services to offer it.

Login via browser component is working as a prototype, but cannot get it to work from SCM. Shouldn't be much longer
comments are not working at all now..
ip changing also not working for comments..
please add the browser component faster..
otherwise everything will stop working one by one..
waiting for the update bro..
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Login via browser sorted to generate cookies

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Accounts tab > GENERATE COOKIES

Regards,
Martin
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:50 pm Login via browser sorted to generate cookies

Regards,
Martin
no browser opening...
i tried in both windows and RDP..
please check again..
sumonrheza

Post by sumonrheza »

shantu95 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:31 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:50 pm Login via browser sorted to generate cookies

Regards,
Martin
no browser opening...
i tried in both windows and RDP..
please check again..
Same Here