Watch New Followers - Update message

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Buff_J

Watch New Followers - Update message

Post by Buff_J »

I have set up automated messages, to greet new followers. These messages contain links to my latest work (A playlist and some tracks) and social accounts. this is all good, and working brilliantly. However, the time has passed, and I have some new work, that I have put up. how do I change the content of the message, without accidentally sending the message to all my previous followers? Is there a file somewhere that I can edit?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Watch New Followers - Update message

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Buff_J wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:05 am I have set up automated messages, to greet new followers. These messages contain links to my latest work (A playlist and some tracks) and social accounts. this is all good, and working brilliantly. However, the time has passed, and I have some new work, that I have put up. how do I change the content of the message, without accidentally sending the message to all my previous followers? Is there a file somewhere that I can edit?
Let me double check. Welcome message for new followers, should be one record per account, so it is not possible to send a new welcome text to the same people. But let me check before you trust me on that....
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Confirmed, the WELCOME MESSAGE text is irrelevant.

You can create a new WATCH NEW FOLLOWERS action and it will carry on as before

Regards,
Martin
Buff_J

Post by Buff_J »

Perfect, thank you for clearing that up for me. :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:)