SC Update is so slow..

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
slikoe

SC Update is so slow..

Post by slikoe »

First when i opened SC manager it didn't notify me about update like always, then when i started downloading the latest update it took 20 mins to download.. very strange since i download updates in seconds.
Please check if there is a problem with your server Martin.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: SC Update is so slow..

Post by martin@rootjazz »

How about now? Still a problem?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Downloaded normally for me. Perhaps a bit slower, but that is probably my internet connection, but was still only 30-40secs
slikoe

Post by slikoe »

hmm strange that it was very slow on my IP, but when i used different IP it downloaded very fast.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

slikoe wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:18 pm hmm strange that it was very slow on my IP, but when i used different IP it downloaded very fast.
is it still slow? Sounds like it was "just one of those things" that happen and cannot be explained.
slikoe

Post by slikoe »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:44 pm
slikoe wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:18 pm hmm strange that it was very slow on my IP, but when i used different IP it downloaded very fast.
is it still slow? Sounds like it was "just one of those things" that happen and cannot be explained.
It works fine, but as i mentioned before it was the IP address that very slow on your site for some odd reason.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

slikoe wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:23 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:44 pm
It works fine, but as i mentioned before it was the IP address that very slow on your site for some odd reason.
Cannot think why that would be. But well, "computers lol"

:-)