COMMENTS ISSUE: *** Nov 23rd fixed? ***

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
sumonrheza

Re: Request failed: 400 for comments

Post by sumonrheza »

Hello, martin,
Only Soundcloud Manager is Down for login but AIOSTREAM Soundcloud Edition does not have any login problem. I am using this for the last 15 days its login is clean without any problem. i just bought a 1-month license for test purposes.
But Aiostream is very slow also do not have any more option likes Soundcloud Manager, How it possible clean login for Aiostream without any problem ??.
Martin, you should look at Aiostream. How they do work if you get any solution.

(( In the end Sorry for my bad English. ))
petruspanus

Post by petruspanus »

I'm not a developer. However, I think the bot doesn't replicate the way a normal user interacts with SoundCloud. Maybe the bot should generate and store a unique footprint for each user, using an specific IP address. Browse on SC like a normal user would and avoid API requests.

Might be helpfull to check this browser app: https://multilogin.com/
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sumonrheza wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:05 pm Hello, martin,
Only Soundcloud Manager is Down for login but AIOSTREAM Soundcloud Edition does not have any login problem. I am using this for the last 15 days its login is clean without any problem. i just bought a 1-month license for test purposes.
But Aiostream is very slow also do not have any more option likes Soundcloud Manager, How it possible clean login for Aiostream without any problem ??.
Martin, you should look at Aiostream. How they do work if you get any solution.

(( In the end Sorry for my bad English. ))
They must have got the new login decoded and same for comments. Unless they are doing it with a browser. But promising that it must be possible
peter22

Post by peter22 »

Any Updates?
BlackX

Post by BlackX »

10 days goon. Any update?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

the second I have any updates, you guys, I assure you will be the first to know
Ioio

Post by Ioio »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:43 pm the second I have any updates, you guys, I assure you will be the first to know
Sucks you don't use any form of instant messaging. Anyway, it's not as simple as emulating the request alone, SC is using white ops which is to help with bot detection on those requests along with encryption, that's what those new params are. There are a number of checks they do to the BROWSER which returns certain values and if you don't generate those requests with valid params obtained from a browser, or emulated, your requests will always fail. I don't think you are experienced enough to take on this alone, wishing you the best of luck. I'll be peeping your forums from time to time. Took me a few days to get it working but now that I see how many bot providers are struggling with this, it's interesting to see the race of who gets it first. And btw, aiostream is not API based. Don't give them that much credit... lol! They didn't have to get around anything, albeit sacrificing performance.
petruspanus

Post by petruspanus »

Is the comments error related to the login issue or is it something individual? Might be a quick win if the comments are available again... :(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

petruspanus wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:16 am Is the comments error related to the login issue or is it something individual? Might be a quick win if the comments are available again... :(
It's the same thing used in a different place
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ioio wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:45 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:43 pm the second I have any updates, you guys, I assure you will be the first to know
Sucks you don't use any form of instant messaging. Anyway, it's not as simple as emulating the request alone, SC is using white ops which is to help with bot detection on those requests along with encryption, that's what those new params are. There are a number of checks they do to the BROWSER which returns certain values and if you don't generate those requests with valid params obtained from a browser, or emulated, your requests will always fail. I don't think you are experienced enough to take on this alone, wishing you the best of luck. I'll be peeping your forums from time to time. Took me a few days to get it working but now that I see how many bot providers are struggling with this, it's interesting to see the race of who gets it first. And btw, aiostream is not API based. Don't give them that much credit... lol! They didn't have to get around anything, albeit sacrificing performance.

Thank you for gracing us with your presence, us mere mortals are surely not worthy to be the same place with someone who has such a high opinion of themselves