COMMENTS ISSUE: *** Nov 23rd fixed? ***

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Just A User

COMMENTS ISSUE: *** Nov 23rd fixed? ***

Post by Just A User »

Hey Martin,

ID: logs_15383

50% of my scheduled comments returned an error (Request failed: 400)
Tried a couple of times with the same accounts.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Request failed: 400 for comments

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Seems like SC have added the same protection they use for login and signup accounts to posting comments.

Unfortunately I have been unable to figure this out and get it working. Until then (and it's by no means assured I can) comments are broken
Just A User

Post by Just A User »

Thanks for your quick response, Martin.
The login/ add new account function is 100% broken, the comments are currently 50% broken.. A few are working if you try it a couple of times.
My results so far...
petruspanus

Post by petruspanus »

same here... do you mean logging in with new accounts? My accounts login, repost, like and follow fine. Only comments doesn't work on my end.
petruspanus

Post by petruspanus »

Seems like manually comments through the chrome browser are gone after a browser refresh too. Maybe it's a SC bug. :-)
Just A User

Post by Just A User »

petruspanus wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:20 pm same here... do you mean logging in with new accounts? My accounts login, repost, like and follow fine. Only comments doesn't work on my end.
same here... only comments, but today we can talk about 100% doesn't work & the manually comments through the chrome browser are comming back after 20-30mins :)
Iloveroot011

Post by Iloveroot011 »

I dont know why soundcloud being a pain. If anything we help there numbers. Even instagram lets you comment its only a matter of time they see they are going overboard because i have seen real users complain about logging in too since this new security they have been trying to implement
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin,
please do something...
everything will stop working 1 after 1...
please fix the login asap..
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

petruspanus wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:20 pm same here... do you mean logging in with new accounts? My accounts login, repost, like and follow fine. Only comments doesn't work on my end.
The login form is broken. Your accounts will "login" through cookies. Basically, as you have already logged in before, you do NOT need to log in again. Like when you open your browser and you are already logged in, without having to submit the username:password.

So far, it's only COMMENTS that have had the new encryption routine added to them. reposts / likes / follows should still work.... for now....
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

shantu95 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:16 pm martin,
please do something...
everything will stop working 1 after 1...
please fix the login asap..
It isn't a voluntary decisions. It's that so far, I have been able to break the encryption routine. SC have seemingly, finally come up with a function that will stop automated requests from logging in.