COMMENTS ISSUE: *** Nov 23rd fixed? ***

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
shantu95

Re: Aug 18th: Comments FIXED

Post by shantu95 »

Iloveroot011 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:37 pm Here we go martin you give an update and then disappear, like why is this not fixed? The worst part is that right now is the time we need constant updates but instead you see our message and ignore it. If you need us to donate money to update the tools you are using just say that. Like we have patience but this been going on since summer time man its about to be Christmas and we cant even comment on track yet alone login or create accounts normally. Not trying to be mean we appreciate everything you do but its just feels bad when we sit here asking for updates and you cant even reply to let us know. Everytime you say ill get on it next week and then say it again please just take this issue serious
i agree bro..
all users can donate money for this cause..
and i got an email from 2captcha
"Stability
We have found a way to bypass reCaptcha V3 and now we can solve up to 5-7 millions of v3 requests with score of 0.9 per day peaking up to 50.000 requests per minute."

so,i think martin can make everything perfect again...
don't know he got the email from 2captcha or not..
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

Hello Friends
Looks like [b]Martin Bro[/b] hasitating on topic of money donation for update.My Friends SCM is our own best tool.As we are making money by using this tool so we can affortd it easily.So,Please make a group of resellers who can donate money easily $50-$100 for update.It will make little help to martin.Because Its not easy for everyone for subscription system.Most of the users of SCM are only Promoters of own accounts.So we are very rare resellers here,Who are facing big problem.
I have added some of the users in post who looking to me resellers.Please share your thoughts on this.
shantu95
Iloveroot011
rob4926
Just A User
therealxyeen
sleepyboi
hovdeliani

[b]Thanks.[/b]
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

shantu95 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:49 pm
Iloveroot011 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:37 pm Here we go martin you give an update and then disappear, like why is this not fixed? The worst part is that right now is the time we need constant updates but instead you see our message and ignore it. If you need us to donate money to update the tools you are using just say that. Like we have patience but this been going on since summer time man its about to be Christmas and we cant even comment on track yet alone login or create accounts normally. Not trying to be mean we appreciate everything you do but its just feels bad when we sit here asking for updates and you cant even reply to let us know. Everytime you say ill get on it next week and then say it again please just take this issue serious
i agree bro..
all users can donate money for this cause..
and i got an email from 2captcha
"Stability
We have found a way to bypass reCaptcha V3 and now we can solve up to 5-7 millions of v3 requests with score of 0.9 per day peaking up to 50.000 requests per minute."

so,i think martin can make everything perfect again...
don't know he got the email from 2captcha or not..
the issue isn't recaptcha v3 it's v2 enterprise, but "maybe" this will help. I will look into it. I really hope so
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

randomguy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:46 am Hello Friends
Looks like Martin Bro hasitating on topic of money donation for update.My Friends SCM is our own best tool.As we are making money by using this tool so we can affortd it easily.So,Please make a group of resellers who can donate money easily $50-$100 for update.It will make little help to martin.Because Its not easy for everyone for subscription system.Most of the users of SCM are only Promoters of own accounts.So we are very rare resellers here,Who are facing big problem.
I have added some of the users in post who looking to me resellers.Please share your thoughts on this.
shantu95
Iloveroot011
rob4926
Just A User
therealxyeen
sleepyboi
hovdeliani

Thanks.
Thank you for the offer, but the problem isn't money. It's time. Basically am going through a messy and nasty divorce with the wife acting crazy and delusional after trying to run off with another man to get married she'd met online and take the kids and their educational savings. I've now got 50% custody of the kids, but they are not back to school here full time, so when I have them I cannot work the same hours. Am trying to get something sorted to get someone to come help me out with them, but that isn't sorted yet. Adding to that when they are back at school, it's just Monday and Tuesday and they had just started in a new city, which is an hours drive away but they only in for half a day, so am currently sat in the car waiting for them trying to get on with laptop connected to phone. It's a small city and there are no coffee shops / places with internet access so for now, this is it.

I know these are just excuses and this comments issue been ongoing for so long, but things here have been shit for a quite a while. But this week, I really hope to get the time to get this sorted, so I just ask you bear with me a couple more days.

Again, my apologies for the ongoing issues.

Martin
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

[quote]martin@rootjazz[/quote]
Bro I can understand you very well Family is first priority to everyone.I am with you arround 5+ years.You have never missed an update.You always win against soundcloud changes.Please let us know if we can make little help to you in anyways.
Thanks for your Support.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

So I have comments posting for me.

Not sure if this has "fixed" it properly or not. Will set a bigger comment run and see how it goes and all being well get an update for you guys to test tonight

Also testing off some new captcha solving. But will do a comment update builder later (assuming my tests don't start failing...)
Regards,
Martin
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

Thanks bro
we know only you can beat soundcloud.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

comments working for me

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Not sure if will still have the >20 and have to change IP, but I posted 50 in my test
sumonrheza

Post by sumonrheza »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:49 pm comments working for me

Not sure if will still have the >20 and have to change IP, but I posted 50 in my test
Yes working and posted 45 comments.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sumonrheza wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:37 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:49 pm comments working for me

Yes working and posted 45 comments.
Thanks for confirming. And again, my apologies for how long it took to sort out.