SC instance wont load

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
hubbahubba

SC instance wont load

Post by hubbahubba »

Hello Martin, hope all is well.

I accidentally created too many processes and now the Sc Manager instance won't load when I try to start it. Is there anyway I can grab the accounts from the instance without starting it? I know some data is in program files x86, roaming, etc but I don't know what to copy exactly
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: SC instance wont load

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hubbahubba wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:31 pm Hello Martin, hope all is well.

I accidentally created too many processes and now the Sc Manager instance won't load when I try to start it. Is there anyway I can grab the accounts from the instance without starting it? I know some data is in program files x86, roaming, etc but I don't know what to copy exactly
Quickest way would be to delete ALL existing actions

goto
%appdata%\rootjazz\soundcloud manager\database\dbaction

and delete everything. WARNING THIS WILL DELETE ALL YOUR ACTIONS, when you load the program there will be no actions.

If you DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ALL ACTIONS, but you know which action you created too many of, you can just delete that one folder, the folder names should make sense as to what action they refer to

Any issues, just let me know

Regards,
Martin
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Ah perfect thats much easier! thanks Martin!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hubbahubba wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:31 pm Ah perfect thats much easier! thanks Martin!
If you have / had any issues, just let me know