Commenting on all tracks in a playlist

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
drewxo000

Commenting on all tracks in a playlist

Post by drewxo000 »

Hey Martin, I’ve tried multiple ways to comment on all tracks in a playlist but it always only lets me comment on 2-3 of all the tracks in a playlist. I was wondering the preferred method to do it. Also, what proxy provider do you suggest for cheapest working proxies for Soundcloud Manager and insta dub?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Commenting on all tracks in a playlist

Post by martin@rootjazz »

drewxo000 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:42 pm Hey Martin, I’ve tried multiple ways to comment on all tracks in a playlist but it always only lets me comment on 2-3 of all the tracks in a playlist. I was wondering the preferred method to do it. Also, what proxy provider do you suggest for cheapest working proxies for Soundcloud Manager and insta dub?
proxy recommendations I really don't know, I don't test proxies. Quality / expensive proxies will be best though

As for commenting on a playlists tracks. Scrape the tracks to a file, then run an action to comment from file. Set enough MAX ITEMS to cover all tracks and should work.

For your issue, let me know what you are doing / how you are doing it and submit logs showing it commenting on 2-3 tracks and I can tell you why / how to change it

Regards,
Martin

For future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin