Account generator

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
svenschmid

Account generator

Post by svenschmid »

Is the account generator working atm?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account generator

Post by martin@rootjazz »

yes :-)

Regards,
Martin
svenschmid

Post by svenschmid »

Thanks! Which e-mail provider should I choose (mail.ru, gmail, yahoo, ...)? gmail is expensive. I need 10k accounts. how long would it take to generate? or do you know a trustworthy acc. seller?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Sorry I cannot help on the email question, don't know any providers to recommend.

As for email, as long as they are POP emails, you should be alright. But don't expect them all to work, don't expect them to stay pop enabled for ever

And if you want 10k accounts, do you have proxies for 10k accounts?
svenschmid

Post by svenschmid »

Thanks for your answer! No, I don't have proxies yet. Can you recommend a provider? What kind of proxies do I need? Residential? Perhaps sc detects datacenter one day. Rotating? I think ip binding is impossible. I also think free proxies is not a good idea. I appreciate your help!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

svenschmid wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:18 pm Thanks for your answer! No, I don't have proxies yet. Can you recommend a provider? What kind of proxies do I need? Residential? Perhaps sc detects datacenter one day. Rotating? I think ip binding is impossible. I also think free proxies is not a good idea. I appreciate your help!
Ok, I will be honest. If you are asking these questions, scale back your plans. Do not jump into 10k accounts, it will be expensive and you will fail a lot.

Start with 10, then 100, then 500, then 1000 etc before considering 10k.
You need to understand proxies
You need to understand SC
You need to understand what you can / cannot do
You need to understand the randomness of account bans
You need to understand that things change
You need to understand that you have to constantly monitor / test / push the limits with some accounts to get an idea of where roughly a limit might be then add randomness to this
You need to understand you cannot have all your accounts doing the same thing,
You need to understand you must avoid footprints
You need to understand that in 2021 botting is harder than it was

It isn't hard, but it takes some time. And the best way to learn is to do. Lots make the mistake of trying to plan perfectly what they will do and never start and when they do, they find out their perfect plan failed. Botting is not a static game, it's fluid, things change, what worked last month my not work this week, things are random, you have to duck and dive with the punches.

Just because someone said "use this proxy company" because they got a good batch of accounts, doesn't mean you will get a good batch, so you need to evaluate the IPs you get, some could be great, some could be ok, some may not work.
Similar to limits, limits are custom, long gone are the days when you could keep below limit_x and be ok. It all depends.

As to what proxies - it depends what you are trying to do. Long term accounts, highest quality possible, quick lasting accounts, cheap, expensive etc etc. There is no best, just best suit to your needs.

And very much NO, you can NOT use free proxies. Well you can, but if you want a lesson in frustration, go for it, they fail, are blocked, don't work, do work then stop working, do working then get banned. As I said, it's 2021 and things are harder than they were.

Not wanting to be overly negative, just offering a realistic view of the state of play in 2021. Then again, it was the same in 2015 "things not as easy as they were", but 2015 was much easier than now, I guess I will say the same in 2025 :-)

Just don't expect it to be one click easy, expects some bumps along the way.
Test > review > change > test > improve

Start small for the learning period, it will be easier to manage, get your processes down, then when you move to bigger numbers you are not trying to figure out WHAT to do, just how to manage it, which will make things 10000x easier

good luck

Regards,
Martin
svenschmid

Post by svenschmid »

Thank you for the detailed answer. I've already figured most of it. E.g. that everything is changing and you should first test with 1-2 artists before you lose all 20. On the other hand, I have running costs for the artist accounts and the VPS of several hundred euros a month.
I made high quality music for it and also made an effort with the covers and metadata.
I've also read your other posts in this forum.
How about cracked accounts? Somebody wants to sell me these.
With the proxies, I'll try mobile or residential rotating.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

svenschmid wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:34 pm
How about cracked accounts? Somebody wants to sell me these.
This I have no idea. I imagine if someone is stealing accounts to sell, they may not be completely honest so who knows what you buy. Want to know how well they work? Try and find out. That is the only way to know.

With the proxies, I'll try mobile or residential rotating.
Good idea. Test > review> improve :)
svenschmid

Post by svenschmid »

How many threads (streaming) can i expect with 32 cores?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

svenschmid wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:10 pm How many threads (streaming) can i expect with 32 cores?
default would be 40 threads per action and max 100 actions, so total potential of 400.

there is a config to change this, but not advised, if you want to try it, let me know and I can look into how to set it as I don't remember