Aug 18th: login FIXED

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
sleepyboi

Re: **BROKEN AGAIN*** - login Broken - 25th June 2021

Post by sleepyboi »

shantu95 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:04 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Sorry no good news so far. Cannot get anything to work. Will have to go back to square one and start again and see if I missed something :-(
please try harder.. i know you can do this...
you did this many times before...
Please try harder? That's so fuckin rude man, as if Martin isn't trying as hard as he can already.

He doesn't need people like you chiming in saying useless shit.
Bri

Post by Bri »

sleepyboi wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:00 am

Sorry no good news so far. Cannot get anything to work. Will have to go back to square one and start again and see if I missed something :-(
Please try harder? That's so fuckin rude man, as if Martin isn't trying as hard as he can already.

He probably didn't mean any harm, there are lots of foreign customers on here mate, they say things that may seem out of turn for us :)
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

Bri wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:09 am

He probably didn't mean any harm, there are lots of foreign customers on here mate, they say things that may seem out of turn for us :)
You might be right, just really annoyed me lol
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

you don't need to teach me what to say and how.
you took it negatively...
i told that for cheering him up...
we face these issues many times...
i am not a new user..
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

I'm just letting you know that in English, what you said sounded very rude even if that wasn't your intention.
mal73

Post by mal73 »

Relax guys, we all want the same thing here. We've had these issues before and I am sure Martin will find a way to fix it soon! Just be patient, I can't imagine what a pain in the ass it must be to start from the beginning right after it was working.

This does not seem to affect only SCM, every single automation software I tried can't log into Soundcloud. Even the very expensive ones. Since proxies aren't the problem, could this be a deeper issue with Selenium?
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

mal73 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:24 pm Relax guys, we all want the same thing here. We've had these issues before and I am sure Martin will find a way to fix it soon! Just be patient, I can't imagine what a pain in the ass it must be to start from the beginning right after it was working.

This does not seem to affect only SCM, every single automation software I tried can't log into Soundcloud. Even the very expensive ones. Since proxies aren't the problem, could this be a deeper issue with Selenium?
Yes, that is why I kind of snapped at that guy lol I know how frustrating this must be for Martin and us messaging and posting on the forum telling him to hurry up isn't what he needs.

I'm sure he's working as hard as he possibly can so we just have to be patient.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Alright guys, I understand this is frustrating, but lets try and keep things civil and give any words we read on the screen the benefit of the doubt. We all want the same thing, a working login for Soundcloud.

Unfortunately, I still have no update for you. I thought I was on to it, but seems like that was a dead end

mal73 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:24 pm aren't the problem, could this be a deeper issue with Selenium?
There are two issues here
1) SC can detect a patched selenium webdriver, which removes the tell-tale signs it's an automated browser. I don't know how they do that.
1-0 Soundcloud

2) Soundcloud have added an encrypted routine for an HTTP request login. It basically uses various javascript metrics, which it then encrypts (well encodes really) with a string. However, I have this encoding routine understood and can generate the exact same values as the browser. This was the first issue a few weeks back. SC then changed some values, nothing drastic and everything looks roughly the same as it was before, just a couple of minor tweaks. However, the login doesn't work
2-0 Soundcloud

There has be an issue with the inputs I am feeding into the routine, as if fed the same inputs the output is valid and matches the browser. However, my inputs all appear correct - I've been over them a 1000 times. Usually in instances like this, there is a glaring error somewhere that I am blindly missing, but I cannot see it this time.

Sorry, I know you were hoping for better news than this, but that's the current state of play.
Bri

Post by Bri »

Martin, we know you always work hard and remember we love you, thank you so much for your time, effort, and programs ♥ :D
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

i just pray and hope for the best..
problem will be fixed soon..