Signup **FIXEDish** 16 march 2022

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Aug 18th: Signup still broken!

Post by martin@rootjazz »

should have a positive or negative response to what am trying works later today.
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:36 pm should have a positive or negative response to what am trying works later today.
what is the result bro???
waiting for some positive response from you...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

shantu95 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:55 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:36 pm should have a positive or negative response to what am trying works later today.
what is the result bro???
waiting for some positive response from you...
Sorry, thought I updated the thread.

No it didn't work. The issue seems to be recaptcha enterprise, no captcha solving service can solve it. Am speaking to 2captcha, to see if they can start offering it, but so far, they are unable to offer it.
hovdeliani

Post by hovdeliani »

None of my accounts work anymore because I cannot sign-in any longer through the bot. It keeps requiring the captcha. I purchased from 2Captcha as the Sticky thread suggested and they can't solve the captcha correctly.

So, it looks like this issue has been going on for months without any type of resolution. Is the software dead or what's going on here?
mal73

Post by mal73 »

2captcha has been trying to support reCaptcha Enterprise since September last year. I am not sure if they will be able to provide a fast fix.

The only captcha solver I know of that is able to solve Recaptcha Enterprise v2/v3 for some time is anti-captcha.com although they are nowhere near as reliable as 2captcha.

Still may be worth a look, hope this helps: https://anti-captcha.com/apidoc/task-ty ... Enterprise
omeany2

Post by omeany2 »

SO does this affect logging into any account? For example, I have accounts that were manually created and verified and I want to add them to my accounts, will they authenticate or not? I'm not having any luck so far.

Is there a way to manually complete the captcha and have Soundcloud manager use that cookie?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mal73 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:30 am 2captcha has been trying to support reCaptcha Enterprise since September last year. I am not sure if they will be able to provide a fast fix.

The only captcha solver I know of that is able to solve Recaptcha Enterprise v2/v3 for some time is anti-captcha.com although they are nowhere near as reliable as 2captcha.

Still may be worth a look, hope this helps: https://anti-captcha.com/apidoc/task-ty ... Enterprise
Have been speaking to them - well still am speaking to them.

Enterprise isn't a one size fits all system. There are custom parts which are what - from what I am aware - causing the issues
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

omeany2 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:03 am SO does this affect logging into any account? For example, I have accounts that were manually created and verified and I want to add them to my accounts, will they authenticate or not? I'm not having any luck so far.

Is there a way to manually complete the captcha and have Soundcloud manager use that cookie?
AS of right now, no, not possible. But I have Login via browser component is working as a prototype, but cannot get it to work from SCM. Shouldn't be much longer
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:04 pm
omeany2 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:03 am SO does this affect logging into any account? For example, I have accounts that were manually created and verified and I want to add them to my accounts, will they authenticate or not? I'm not having any luck so far.

AS of right now, no, not possible. But I have Login via browser component is working as a prototype, but cannot get it to work from SCM. Shouldn't be much longer
Thanks for the update Martin!
sprootall

Post by sprootall »

Captcha can be solved using CapMonsterPro. In CapMonster, you need to transfer pictures and a task, and CapMonster returns information on which pictures you need to click. In your program, you need to implement the emulation of the manual captcha solution by clicking on the pictures.