Signup **FIXEDish** 16 march 2022

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
omeany2

Re: Aug 18th: Signup still broken!

Post by omeany2 »

sleepyboi wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:37 am Hey you just need POP3 enabled emails and Soundcloud Manager can verify the accounts for you. I was using mail.ru email accounts but they don't work anymore so the best option is outlook pop3 but it gets pretty pricey
yeah in the past I have purchased verified outlook email accounts from service and used them to verify my Soundcloud accounts, but between the 2captcha costs, the cost of the email addresses, and the probability that one of the two accounts will be blocked, it gets really costly for not so much return. I have also use catchall addresses which work until you get noticed, then you lose everything. (It's best to split them into blocks of say 100 per domain so you don't lose everything when it happens.)

Today I have 2 different types of marketing accounts. I have about 300 that I have built up manually, where they are actually legit which their own branding, and they are started by following each other, then they start to take on a life of their own once they go out and start liking/reposting other songs. It really hurts when I lose one of these though and it happens no matter how careful I am.

Then I have the MASS marketing accounts that are unverified. They of course are not as good because they are obviously fake.
omeany2

Post by omeany2 »

sleepyboi wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:37 am Hey you just need POP3 enabled emails and Soundcloud Manager can verify the accounts for you. I was using mail.ru email accounts but they don't work anymore so the best option is outlook pop3 but it gets pretty pricey
yeah in the past I have purchased verified outlook email accounts from service and used them to verify my Soundcloud accounts, but between the 2captcha costs, the cost of the email addresses, and the probability that one of the two accounts will be blocked, it gets really costly for not so much return. I have also use catchall addresses which work until you get noticed, then you lose everything. (It's best to split them into blocks of say 100 per domain so you don't lose everything when it happens.)

Today I have 2 different types of marketing accounts. I have about 300 that I have built up manually, where they are actually legit which their own branding, and they are started by following each other, then they start to take on a life of their own once they go out and start liking/reposting other songs. It really hurts when I lose one of these though and it happens no matter how careful I am.

Then I have the MASS marketing accounts that are unverified. They of course are not as good because they are obviously fake.

We need to trade tricks and tips on a dedicated thread. I've spent so many hundreds of hours figuring out SoundCloud as I'm sure many here have.
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

no problem bro...
once martin fix the signup, everything will be fixed...
now just waiting for martin... :) :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I have an avenue to investigate which is looking likeing, that perhaps a fix will come soon to signups.

It might not work, but I am thinking this could be it. So a bit of good news for a Monday morning
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

I was waiting for this news from you bro...
Very very happy to hear that..
Finally its going end..
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Unfortunately, seems like a dead end. I think I jumped the gun a bit with my previous post
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:14 pm I have an avenue to investigate which is looking likeing, that perhaps a fix will come soon to signups.

It might not work, but I am thinking this could be it. So a bit of good news for a Monday morning
hello martin,
what happened to this new idea???
did you work on that new idea??
please let us know if the idea worked or not..
we are waiting for your response so keenly..
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:13 pm Unfortunately, seems like a dead end. I think I jumped the gun a bit with my previous post
no problem if this idea had failed..
don't loose hope and keep trying with new ideas..
you can do it bro.. just give some more time on this matter..
maybe you are missing any small tiny things, just like the login broken issue last month..
i am sure you will get the missing lead..
omeany2

Post by omeany2 »

Any news on this feature?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

so the issue seems to be that SC have upgraded to recaptcha enterprise which allows a much more stringent captcha, with more options for the site to refuse a successful captcha.

How they are doing that / ways around it. At this time, I have no idea. So is back to square one and trial and error. At this time, am not sure if the issue is the encryption routine, or the captcha, or both.