LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
shantu95
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by shantu95 »

no bro..
not working...
logs_24728
User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 28791
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by martin@rootjazz »

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

handle accounts with no username, just email
mmk
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:01 pm

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by mmk »

Not working for me. Software does not put password automatically.
shantu95
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by shantu95 »

same here bro...
sumonrheza
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 03, 2021 3:57 pm

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by sumonrheza »

shantu95 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:38 pm same here bro...
Go chromeesessions folder and delete all file/ folder This trick i use it and it's work
shantu95
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by shantu95 »

sumonrheza wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:03 am
shantu95 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:38 pm same here bro...
Go chromeesessions folder and delete all file/ folder This trick i use it and it's work
just tried now...
not worked...
didn't input password...
sumonrheza
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 03, 2021 3:57 pm

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by sumonrheza »

shantu95 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:18 am
sumonrheza wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:03 am
shantu95 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:38 pm same here bro...
Go chromeesessions folder and delete all file/ folder This trick i use it and it's work
just tried now...
not worked...
didn't input password...
Oops
User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 28791
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by martin@rootjazz »

shantu95 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:18 am
sumonrheza wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:03 am
shantu95 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:38 pm same here bro...
Go chromeesessions folder and delete all file/ folder This trick i use it and it's work
just tried now...
not worked...
didn't input password...
working on your VPS now, just needed a delay. I guess the proxy was slowing it down or something.
petruspanus
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by petruspanus »

Can you implement the delay feature within the software? The script searches for the password field before the submitted username has been completed. Maybe 5 seconds or so, would be sufficient.
User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 28791
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: LOGIN ISSUE - insolvable captchas

Post by martin@rootjazz »

petruspanus wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:34 am Can you implement the delay feature within the software? The script searches for the password field before the submitted username has been completed. Maybe 5 seconds or so, would be sufficient.
Yes next update will include it. Or write to me, and I can send you the updated file now if you need it NOW and cannot wait til end of day

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
Post Reply