Mass Deletion off accounts from few days

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
randomguy

Mass Deletion off accounts from few days

Post by randomguy »

Hello Friends,
Is their anyone who is facing mass accounts deletion by soundcloud.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Deletion off accounts from few days

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi, I have intentionally left this post to allow others to post, but as you got no replies thought I would give my thoughts.

I haven't heard of people complaining of mass deletions, that could mean
a) there are none
b) I am not told

But usually I hear a few things.

Look at your accounts, any finger prints? IP / usage? Were they all doing the same thing? Were you annoying users? Comment / DM spam? Were you repeating the same actions over and over and over again (same search, performing actions on same items)

9/10 the above is more likely to be the cause than SC mass deletions if there are not similar reports everywhere
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

[quote=martin@rootjazz post_id=61794 time=1602681600 user_id=2]
Hi, I have intentionally left this post to allow others to post, but as you got no replies thought I would give my thoughts.

I haven't heard of people complaining of mass deletions, that could mean
a) there are none
b) I am not told

But usually I hear a few things.

Look at your accounts, any finger prints? IP / usage? Were they all doing the same thing? Were you annoying users? Comment / DM spam? Were you repeating the same actions over and over and over again (same search, performing actions on same items)

9/10 the above is more likely to be the cause than SC mass deletions if there are not similar reports everywhere
[/quote]
Thanks for reply bro
arround 8k accounts banned in last week.Accounts used normal as usual.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

randomguy wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:41 pm .Accounts used normal as usual.
Which is what everyone says. "high quality accounts, used carefully with quality IPs"

Then when pushed admit they had the cheapest proxies, 10 accounts per IP, ran than at full power 24x7 spamming all kind of nonsense

So if you can explain what "used as normal" means. And just to mentioned, it's irrelevant that it used to work, or you have been doing the same for a while. Things change. Otherwise things would still be like they were in 2012 when you could create 1000s of accounts on a single IP with a single gmail and spam comments / groups all day long without issue.

Things change. The sites are not static, always changing, updating, testing, trying to detect automation / bad behaviour.

Just because something worked last year, or even last week, don't mean it will work forever.

Regards,
Martin
capo7

Post by capo7 »

Martin,

I have noticed a drop in followers as well this week. I lost about a 100 overnight. I guess Soundcloud is cleaning up once in a while.

Cheers
Claudio
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

capo7 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:10 am Martin,

I have noticed a drop in followers as well this week. I lost about a 100 overnight. I guess Soundcloud is cleaning up once in a while.

Cheers
Claudio
Yes they do that from time to time. The spam accounts that follow users and try to get you to go to their mother account get wiped out every so often