Failed login

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
dankje

Re: Failed login

Post by dankje »

martin@rootjazz wrote:You can use the NUM THREADS option at the top of the top to run multiple account validations at the same time.

Yes, you are right. Never tried that before. Not bad, 8 minutes for 80 accounts. This used to take me a lot of work.

TNX for the tip.

Still, I would love to see 80 different processes.

Tnx for setting that up Martin.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The problem is, you would, others wouldn't.

The reason it is all in one action is that if you have lots of accounts, then it is going to clog up the processor view and stop other actions running whilst they all run.
dankje

Post by dankje »

martin@rootjazz wrote:The problem is, you would, others wouldn't.

The reason it is all in one action is that if you have lots of accounts, then it is going to clog up the processor view and stop other actions running while they all run.
In that case, it's very selective. Everything else is single processes. Now, if any account fails to upload, I have to dive into that process and find the failed logins one by one...to see what the problem is with them.

One way or another, you are using multiple threads for that action. The only difference is that you have x number of more process in your processing few. But that is easily solved by sorting on actions. There is no way to sort anything if you have to find something in a process with x number of completed actions that either failed or succeded.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

the failed accounts should be marked in the accounts view, no need to parse the logs