Couldn't extract CSRF Token Error!!

Mixcloud funked discussions
johnpeter123

Couldn't extract CSRF Token Error!!

Post by johnpeter123 »

Hi Admin

mixcloud bot is not stable!!
some times work good, many times not.

i facing Couldn't extract CSRF Token error while mass favorites,mass follow, mass update accs.

Kindly make bot more stable like scm bot.

Thankyou
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Couldn't extract CSRF Token Error!!

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Please provide more details (processing logs :roll: )

IT the token cannot be extracted, then it probably isn't there in the source, if it isn't there in the source then I imagine the source is bad, if the source is bad then I imagine it didn't get sent properly, if it didn't get sent properly then I imagine this is due to a network error, if there was a network error I imagine it is probably proxies
batman

Post by batman »

I get this same error message every time I try to accomplish anything, and as a result have been able to accomplish nothing with my new Mixcloud Funked. I am using validated proxies, reassigning them to the accounts, trying new proxies..same thing every time, very frustrating. I really don't understand what I am supposed to do other than use dedicated private proxies, which practically speaking puts this tool out of the reach of anyone not using it for a business.

Any advice or help please.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If the program cannot extract the CSRF token, it means it isn't in the page.

Usually this is caused by some incorrect settings for your account, causing the page to be served from mixcloud.com wrong, then the program cannot process it.

Double click your account, confirm EVERY setting is correct. If you do not understand some setting, ask me about it, or leave it blank.

If issue continues

1) submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

2) Email me your login details and I will test them for you and confirm all works

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
batman

Post by batman »

Thank you, I'll send in the logs and login details. I created the accounts through the software, they validated right after. The settings fields I see are username, pass, email, and creation proxy, not sure what else there should be.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Was a proxy issue for the accounts I tested. Updated the log to give more information as to why the CSRF wasn't found (i.e no page returned due to proxy issue)