Plays Failing Mixcloud Funked - CSRF verification failed. Request aborted Error

Mixcloud funked discussions
Chewy Louie 2

Plays Failing Mixcloud Funked - CSRF verification failed. Request aborted Error

Post by Chewy Louie 2 »

Hey martin i know you consider the mixcloud funked pretty much dead. But the plays function for me had been working for me up until about two months ago. With a couple tracks failing to increase while others would increase successfully. Starting in the beginning of August tho almost all now fail.

I seen that activity log consistently gave this error on tracks. (Note i turned of proxies and used one thread so i could see the error in the log more clearly)

Scraping proxies
Found 0 proxies
Starting increase plays: https://mixcloud.com/thetrack-toincreasplays
Start : attempt: 1 No proxy on https://mixcloud.com/thetrack-toincreasplays - threads: 1
account:trackname
* FAILED: 6621323 : Couldn't find track id

I was doing some digging around in the error logs, and it looks like its looking for the track id and cant find it. In the error logs i think i tracked down why it cant find it. Seems like its getting a => Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Request aborted. error. Im guessing maybe they moved the CSRF token some were else in the response so maybe the programs not grabbing it successfully thus that error?

If you could look into this that would be great. I wouldn't even mind paying you for your time. Hope to hear back from you.

Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Plays Failing Mixcloud Funked - CSRF verification failed. Request aborted Error

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I will have a very (very) quick look to see if it is a 2 minute fix. If it isn't, then it would appear the program is finally dead
Chewy Louie 2

Re: Plays Failing Mixcloud Funked - CSRF verification failed. Request aborted Error

Post by Chewy Louie 2 »

k keeping my fingers crossed. thanks for the reply.
Chewy Louie 2

Post by Chewy Louie 2 »

Guess didn't work out?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry, forgot all about this, still need to check
Chewy Louie 2

Post by Chewy Louie 2 »

Thanks for the reply. Patiently waiting.