Mixcloud Funked not working at all...

Mixcloud funked discussions
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mixcloud Funked not working at all...

Post by martin@rootjazz »

daztrixdj wrote:ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. darrylhollanddj
That shouldn't happen, please submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

the url that is pulled also for some reason has a ":" after the ".com/" is this anything to do with it?
No, that is just how I log out the information for example

Log( URL +":"+username+":"blah")

also cannot validate my account fully via login - Validate account via login darrylhollanddj daztrixdj@hotmail.com
login: darrylhollanddj
Attempt Log in: darrylhollanddj Proxy: 112.18.172.178:8123
Pull login URL: http://www.mixcloud.com/:darrylhollanddj Proxy: 112.18.172.178:8123
* FAILED: Couldn't pull src: darrylhollanddj Proxy: 112.18.172.178:8123
Validate account failed: * FAILED: Couldn't pull src: : darrylhollanddj
0 accounts validated out of 1
Is that proxy working? the bot connected to the bot, tried to access mixcloud.com and there was a problem connecting to the server. 99.99% of the time, this is a proxy issue
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

FORTUNE76 wrote:All function (follow,favorite, comment,repost) doesn't work,only plays working. I always get failed for all those function even already verify login. For follow it said success but when you login manually actually the accounts not following at all
Please fix it, thanks

for me and others, the latest fix is working.

Can you try the following.

Make sure you have no threads running in the processor.

Select an account that isn't working for you on the ACCOUNTS TAB
At the tab, check the box FORCE COOKIES REASSIGN (or something like that)
Then click VERIFY LOGIN button.

This should reforce the cookies for the account

After FF opens and does it thing and the action completes
Use that account to follow a single profile
Use that account to like a single track

Then send me logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT
daztrixdj

Post by daztrixdj »

Hi Martin,

I resolved my issue through re-installing the program. however now my problem is that the functions such as unfollow and favourite work fine but my 'following' function doesnt work - it says 'success' in the logs for them all but on my actual mixcloud page the number of people im following does not increase therefore it seems to be lying to me that it was a success - any ideas?
ultimoeroe

Post by ultimoeroe »

daztrixdj wrote:Hi Martin,

I resolved my issue through re-installing the program. however now my problem is that the functions such as unfollow and favourite work fine but my 'following' function doesnt work - it says 'success' in the logs for them all but on my actual mixcloud page the number of people im following does not increase therefore it seems to be lying to me that it was a success - any ideas?
good for you is resolved, for me NO.... :((( The software don't work, I try everthing what is possible, I have 6800 account and the software stop to work....If somebody have a solution, post please, or support team, fix the problem.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ultimoeroe wrote:

good for you is resolved, for me NO.... :((( The software don't work, I try everthing what is possible, I have 6800 account and the software stop to work....If somebody have a solution, post please, or support team, fix the problem.
Please go through the steps I posted above and send the requested data
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Let me test here and see if I find anything
FORTUNE76

Post by FORTUNE76 »

sending you log submit as request above logs_yokofortunegmail.com_31479

All function doesn't work always failed, follow function said success but the number of followers doesn't increase , browsing manually to check and I found out that the account doesn't follow.
All job test using fresh dedicated private proxies, so I'm sure this is not proxies problem like you said above, but the bot is not working.

Please fix this, thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

confirmed that following is no longer work, seems like something has changed again on mixcloud side.

Will need to take a good look at it, as it doesn't appear (yet again) to be a simple fix
FORTUNE76

Post by FORTUNE76 »

It's not only following but all function, comment,favorite,repost doesn't work always failed. I think there's some update in mixcloud side, as you can see above there's someone else having the same problem like me, so i'm sure it's not my computer, but this bot need some update
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

yes that is what I said

Will need to take a good look at it, as it doesn't appear (yet again) to be a simple fix