Messaging a new song to all my supporters

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
bay lass

Messaging a new song to all my supporters

Post by bay lass »

Hi! People don't seem to check their streams on Soundcloud, but I've found great results from messaging people my brand new release - who have commented/followed/liked my tracks within the past year.

I would like to use scmanager to scrape all those who have interacted with my previous album, and message them ONCE about my new release. I also only want to send out about 20 messages a day, until the list has been completed.

I managed to scrape successfully, however I've tried a few techniques to try achieve messaging each user once, however to no ideal result, due to soundcloud manager breaking the action once it's reached my daily limit of 20. Is there any way for scmanager to just put the action to 'waiting' instead of 'completed' once the daily limit is reached?

Thanks a lot, I'll stand by :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Messaging a new song to all my supporters

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bay lass wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:05 pm Hi! People don't seem to check their streams on Soundcloud, but I've found great results from messaging people my brand new release - who have commented/followed/liked my tracks within the past year.

I would like to use scmanager to scrape all those who have interacted with my previous album, and message them ONCE about my new release. I also only want to send out about 20 messages a day, until the list has been completed.

I managed to scrape successfully, however I've tried a few techniques to try achieve messaging each user once, however to no ideal result, due to soundcloud manager breaking the action once it's reached my daily limit of 20. Is there any way for scmanager to just put the action to 'waiting' instead of 'completed' once the daily limit is reached?

Thanks a lot, I'll stand by :)
Have you set the REPEAT EVERY (X) setting? If so and the action hits it's NUM_ITEMS_TO_PROCESS value or hits the daily limit and stops, the action will be repeated.