(SoundcloudManager) Verify Accounts

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
therealxyeen

(SoundcloudManager) Verify Accounts

Post by therealxyeen »

I created 200 accounts.

whenever I create accounts, I add a new email and set it as primary in the Update Accounts action.

Is there a way to automatically verify each account without me manually doing it? If so, can you tell me how to it?

I usually verify the accounts with the same gmail but I use the dot trick. for ex: 1) tester@gmail.com 2) tes.te.r@gmail.com 3) t.e.ster@gmail.com
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: (SoundcloudManager) Verify Accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

therealxyeen wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:02 pm I created 200 accounts.

whenever I create accounts, I add a new email and set it as primary in the Update Accounts action.

Is there a way to automatically verify each account without me manually doing it? If so, can you tell me how to it?

I usually verify the accounts with the same gmail but I use the dot trick. for ex: 1) tester@gmail.com 2) tes.te.r@gmail.com 3) t.e.ster@gmail.com
Not 100% sure I understand. You mean confirm the accounts can log in?

If so:

ACCOUNTS tab
check the accounts
then click the link VERIFY ACCOUNT

But not sure this is what you mean
therealxyeen

Post by therealxyeen »

When you create an account. It sends you a confirmation email. I have to confirm them before I can add pictures and post comments. Is there any way I can do this robotically without having to click each confirmation email?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

therealxyeen wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:40 pm When you create an account. It sends you a confirmation email. I have to confirm them before I can add pictures and post comments. Is there any way I can do this robotically without having to click each confirmation email?
ahhh ok, sorry. The program can do this for you if you provide email accounts that are POP enabled. The program can access the email account via the POP server, find the mail, get the link and click it.

Regards,
Martin
therealxyeen

Post by therealxyeen »

https://textuploader.com/removed (be careful, do not post username/passwords / proxies / emails to the forum)

I changed it to allow it to wait around 1 minute to check for mail, but it keeps failing, I signed into my gmail onto my Mail app on the windows computer. With someone's help, I changed the Incoming Email Server to pop.gmail.com Port: 995 SSL True.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Gmail is not allowing POP access. I believe with gmail POP is NOT enabled by default, you need to log into the gmail account and turn it on and they have a habit of turning it off automatically sometimes.

Waiting 0 minute to allow email to come
Getting mails
*** Couldn't not log into account: [email protected] :
But the program couldn't log into the account via POP to get the emails, so I imagine the above is the issue

Regards,
Martin
therealxyeen

Post by therealxyeen »

Ok so gmail is not working for me, I tried to turn it on, I added the account onto the mail app on my windows computer and put in the pop details. It is still failing to log in. My proxies are working fine and everything else is on. Is there another email service that allows pop, and can be split into different sequences? Like how gmail has the dot trick. I dont want to create 100 emails individually when I can just use the dot trick.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

therealxyeen wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:47 pm Ok so gmail is not working for me, I tried to turn it on, I added the account onto the mail app on my windows computer and put in the pop details. It is still failing to log in. My proxies are working fine and everything else is on. Is there another email service that allows pop, and can be split into different sequences? Like how gmail has the dot trick. I dont want to create 100 emails individually when I can just use the dot trick.
The dot trick is not a good idea in 2020 (and hasn't been for years). Soundcloud know about it and it is a massive footprint, same the + trick

davesmith@gmail.com
davesmith+29146@gmail.com
davesmith+08780976@gmail.com
davesmith+sdkjfhsuidgf@gmail.com

Eventually your accounts will get banned.

But with gmail, you can get it working, *YOU* just need to log into the gmail account, go to settings and then turn on pop access. Gmail do allow it, but it isn't on by default.

As for other email accounts. hotmail / live / outlook accounts are popular. As are mail.ru, rediff.com.