ERROR

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
therealxyeen

ERROR

Post by therealxyeen »

What does this mean? How do I fix it? I am commenting on top 50 charts and I am using private proxies I bought.

What should I do?

* FAILED: 39458736485936853773485 : FAILED response: 400: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>503 ERROR</H1>
<H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2>
<HR noshade size="1px">
The Lambda function associated with the CloudFront distribution was throttled.
We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
<BR clear="all">
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
<BR clear="all">
<HR noshade size="1px">
<PRE>
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: rECSUkwHWjCAt1bN4o_Mzs6g1y8aiPe6yxmmu0a91fhdNJhKNGAiWA==
</PRE>
<ADDRESS>
</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>: rep.o.sta.c.ct.50+971@gmail.com:(Password) Proxy: (My Private Proxies)
* FAILED: Validate account failed: FAILED response: 400: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>503 ERROR</H1>
<H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2>
<HR noshade size="1px">
The Lambda function associated with the CloudFront distribution was throttled.
We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
<BR clear="all">
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
<BR clear="all">
<HR noshade size="1px">
<PRE>
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: rECSUkwHWjCAt1bN4o_Mzs6g1y8aiPe6yxmmu0a91fhdNJhKNGAiWA==
</PRE>
<ADDRESS>
</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>: WRLD Proxy: (My Private Proxies)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: ERROR

Post by martin@rootjazz »

your proxies are not working. The host the proxy company is using throttled them.

Contact your proxy company